Study plane-parallel motion movement combined seeding unit
- 1 National Scientific Centre “Institute for Agricultural Engineering and Electrification”, Ukraine
- 2 Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovak Republic
- 3 “Angel Kanchev” University of Ruse, Bulgaria
Conducted analytical studies, resulted in the construction of a new mathematical model of plane-parallel motion combined simultaneous sowing unit and bandpass mineral fertilizers. If you use the original equation in the form of Lagrange II-the kind, the system was composed of six differential equations of motion, that describes the behavior of the combined unit with its plane-parallel motion. Defined analytical expressions for the forces, that act on the machine unit, can be solved on the PC.
- Vasilenko P.M., Vasilenko V.P. A method for constructing computational models of functioning mechanical systems (machines and machine units) Textbook. Kiev USKHA, 1980. 137 pp.
- Vasilenko P.M. Equations of motion of the mobile machine units. The collection of works on agricultural mechanics t. II. – Moscow: Selkhozgiz, 1952. – P. 76-84.
- Vasilenko P.M. Elements of the theory of stability of motion trailed agricultural machinery and implements. The collection of works on agricultural mechanics t. II. – Moscow: Selkhozgiz, 1954. – S. 202-211.
- Vasilenko P.M. Introduction to agricultural mechanics. – Kiev– Selhozobrazovanie, 1996. 252pp.
- Vasilenko P.M., Kuzminsky V.G. The equation of motion of selfpropelled machine units at starting and acceleration // Academy of Agricultural Sciences. Agricultural mechanics. Volume V, Proceedings / edited. V.A. Zheligovskogo. – Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1965. – p. 28- 43.
- Bulgakov V.M., Gorbovy A.Y. Theory of motion flax harvesters. Monograph. – Lviv: Publishing LvTsNTI, 2007. – 115 pp.
- Guskov V.V., Veleev N.N., Atamanov Y.E. et al. Tractors. Theory. - Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1988. – 376 pp.
- Timofeev A.I. Analysis of the energy mode tractor unit during acceleration // Academy of Agricultural Sciences. Agricultural mechanics. Volume V. Proceedings / edited. V.A. Zheligovskaya. – Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1965. – S. 391-405.
- Kutkov G.M. Tractors and cars. The theory and technological properties. – Moscow: Kolos, 2004. – 504 p.
- Nadykto V.T. Basics of modular aggregation of energy resources. Monograph. – Melitopol: KP "MMD", 2003. – 240 p.