One of the main ways of obtaining high yields is a method of sowing and technology for its implementation. At present in the world practice, the creation of high-performance and adapted to certain soil-climatic conditions, sowing units is moving in two directions: increasing the degree of combination (versatility) of sowing machines and the use of centralized tanks for seeds and fertilizers, and pneumatic sowing systems.
However, models of seeders with CVS do not fully meet agro technical requirements for uniformity of sowing between coulters and are aggregated only with a specific tractor class, while having a high cost and low annual load. In this connection, the creation of high-performance and adapted to certain soil and climatic conditions of Kazakhstan is very relevant.
- V.A. Astafyev, G.Z.Gaifulin, N.F.Gridin, A.A.Kurach, etc. Technical support of resource-saving technologies of cultivation of grain crops. (Recommendations) Kostanay 2008, pp.3-34.
- Gribanovsky, A.P. On some agro technological and technical aspects of sowing crops in northern Kazakhstan. // Gribanovsky, A.P. Rzaliev A.S., Goloborodko, V.P.// Herald of Agricultural Science of Kazakhstan, 2006, No. 9. p. 24-28.
- New equipment for the agricultural sector. According to the materials of the 6th Russian Agricultural Exhibition "Golden Autumn". Catalog.- M., Federal State Scientific Institution Rosinformagrotech, 2005. - 167 p.
- Trends in the development of agricultural machinery abroad: Based on materials from the International Exhibition "Agritechnika 2003". Hannover, Germany, November 9-11, 2003 M., Federal State Scientific Institution Rosinformagrotech, 2004. - 144 p.
- M.I.Matyushkov. Resource-saving technology of cultivation of grain crops. Agro Inform. July 28, 2008
- Handbook of designer agricultural machines. V.4. M .: "Mechanical Engineering", 1967. -720 p.
- Theory and calculation of agricultural machinery. Textbook for universities of agricultural engineering / Ed. by E.S.Bosoy - Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1977-558p.