The production and breeding of new varieties of high-quality seed material is connected with the sowing of a wide range of crops with different physical and mechanical properties of seeds. In existing seeding machines, the sowing devices are capable of sowing loose and medium-flowing seeds, such as wheat, barley, rye, etc. further transport it to the working bodies for soil application. A characteristic disadvantage in the introduction of hard-flowing (non-flowing) seeds is the presence of a coagulation zone, which should be destroyed. In order to improve the quality of seeding non-flowing seeds, the design parameters of the sowing apparatus for seeding non-flowing grass seeds for moisture and energy-saving technologies in feed production will be substantiated and developed.
- V.A. Astafyev, G.Z.Gayfulin, N.F.Gridin, A.A.Kurach, etc. Technical support of resource-saving technologies of cultivation of grain crops. (Recommendations) Kostanay 2008, pp.3-34.
- M.I. Matyushkov. Resource-saving technology of cultivation of grain crops. Agro Inform. July 28, 2008
- Aduov M.A., Matyushkov M.I. Nukusheva C.A. Planters for resource-saving grain crops in Kazakhstan. III International Scientific Congress. Agricultural Machinery, June 22-25, Varna, 2015, Bulgaria, Proceedings, vol 3, pp.35-36.
- Brochures of firms Astra NOVA 5,4A - 0,6. Agroserver.ru http://www.agroserver.ru/b/seyalka-astra-nova-5-4-sz-5-4-modernizirovannaya-278661.htm
- LLC "GRADAR", seeder Tume Nova Combi. St. Petersburg. firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.gradar-rf.com.
- Philipova N.I., Pasaev E.I. Recommendation “Perennial cereal grasses for feed and seeds in Northern Kazakhstan”, ShortandySPC GF named after A.I. Barayev 2013 p.19.
- Yurchenko V.A., Khamitov M.B. Fodder cultivation technology. AgroAlem 30.08. 2017
- Philipova N.I., Pasaev E.I. Recommendation "The cultivation of perennial grasses in northern Kazakhstan." Shortandy 2015 p..5.
- Aduov M. “Mechanization of sowing seeds of grain crops and applying mineral fertilizers” - Astana, 2009. – p.210, ill. 89.- p. 106-11716.
- Gavrilov F. I., Gavrilova V. F. Optimization of technological capacities of distribution agricultural machines. // Tractors and agricultural machines.- M .: 1988, № 5-p. 21-22
- R. Gavrilyuk, M. Nazarets. Determination of optimal capacities of sowing and planting machines. // Tractors and agricultural machines.- M .: 1975, No. 5-p. 20-21
- Tokarev V. А. Determination of the optimal capacity of the seed-grain bunker. // Tractors and agricultural machines.- M .: 1979, No. 2- p. 14-16
- Innovative patent 31106 of the Republic of Kazakhstan, А01С 7/20. Sowing machine [Text] / Aduov M.A., Nukusheva S.A., Volodya K .; applicant and patent holder of S. Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University JSC - 2015 / 0556.1; declare 04/16/2015; publ.16.05.2016, bul. No. 5 - 4s.: Il.
- Protodyakonov M.M. The Theory of Dynamic Unloading Code, Moscow, 1909
- Astakhov V.G. Pneumatic seeders of new generation // Tractors and agricultural machines. 1998. - №10.
- Trukhachev E.D. "Improving the process of sowing nonflowing seeds of forage plants and herbal seeders." Abstract 2015 Stavropol. P.10.
- Handbook of designer agricultural machines. Ed. M.I. Kletskina. V. 2, M., publishing house "Mashinostroenie", 1967, 830 pages.