In the years 2013-2018 at Agro-Land farm at Śmielin (53°09′04.0″N; 17°29′10.7″E; 93,8 m a.s.l.), Poland, the strip-till technology (soil strip loosening, fertilizer application and seed sowing in one pass hybrid machine Mzuri Pro-Til, Mzuri Ltd.) was compared with plough tillage and ploughless tillage, after which the seedbed was prepared, fertilizers were applied and then sowing was performed. After 5 years of using the strip-till technology, in comparison with plough and ploughless cultivation, the content of: organic carbon, available forms of macroelements, the share of water stability soil aggregates, as well as the number of: total bacteria, total fungi, earthworms increased in the top layer of the soil.
- Awale, R., A. Chatterjee, D. Franzen. Tillage and N-fertilizer influences on selected organic carbon fractions in a North Dakota silty clay soil. Soil and Tillage Research, 134, 2013, 213-222. Benincasa, P., A. Zorzi, F. Panella, G. Tosti, M. Trevini. Strip tillage and sowing: is precision planting indispensable in silage maize? International Journal of Plant Production, 11, 2017, 577-588.
- Carmelo, D., W. Cornelis, E.A.C. Costantini, M. Dumitru, M.A. Fullen, D. Gabriels, R. Kasparinskis, A. Kertész, G. Lo Papa, G. Pérès, J. Rickson, J.L. Rubio, T. Sholten, S. Theocharopoulos, I.Vasenev. The contribution of the European Society for Soil Conservation (ESSC) to scientific knowledge, education and sustainability. International Soil and Water Conservation Research, 7, 2019, 102-107.
- Crittenden, S.J., E. Huerta, R.G.M. de Goede, M.M. Pulleman. Earthworm assemblages as affected by field margin strips and tillage intensity: An on-farm approach. European Journal of Soil Biology, 66, 2015, 49-56.
- Dazzi, C., W. Cornelis, E.A.C. Costantini, M. Dumitru, M.A. Fullen, D. Gabriëls, R. Kasparinskis, et al. The contribution of the European Society for Soil Conservation (ESSC) to scientific knowledge, education and sustainability. International Soil and Water Conservation Research, 7, 2019, 102-107.
- Hatfield, J.L., C.L. Walthall. Soil biological fertility: Foundation for the next revolution in agriculture? Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 46, 2015, 753-762.
- Jaskulska, I., A. Gałązka, D. Jaskulski. Strip-till as a means of decreasing spatial variability of winter barley within a field scale. Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica, Section B – Soil and Plant
- Science, 69, 2019, 516-527.
- Kassam, A., T. Friedrich, R. Derpsch, J. Kienzle. Overview of the worldwide spread of conservation agriculture. Field Actions Science Reports – The Journal of Field Actions, 8, 2015, 1-10.
- Lal, R. Restoring soil quality to mitigate soil degradation. Sustainability, 7, 2015, 5875-5895.
- Laufer, D., B. Loibl, B. Märländer, H-J. Koch. Soil erosion and surface runoff under strip tillage for sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) in Central Europe. Soil and Tillage Research, 162, 2016, 1-7.
- Li, H.W., H.W. Gao, H.D. Wu, W.Y. Li, X.Y. Wang, J. He. Effects of 15 years of conservation tillage on soil structure and productivity of wheat cultivation in northern China. Australian Journal of Soil Research, 45, 2007, 344-350.
- Martin, J.P. Use of acid, rose bengal and streptomycin in the plate method for estimating soil fungi. Soil Science, 69, 1950, 215-232.
- Morris, N.L., P.C.H. Miller, J.H. Orson, R.J. Froud-Williams. The adoption of noninversion tillage systems in the United Kingdom and the agronomic impact on soil, crops and the environment - A review. Soil and Tillage Research, 108, 2010, 1-15.
- Peel, M.C., B.L. Finlayson, T.A. McMahon. Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 11, 2007, 1633-1644.
- Porwollik, V., S. Rolinski, J. Heinke, C. Müller. Generating a rule-based global gridded tillage dataset. Earth System Science Data, 11, 2019, 823-843.
- Reicosky, D.C. Conservation tillage is not conservation agriculture. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 70, 2015, 103-108.
- Townsend, T.J., S.J. Ramsden, P. Wilson. How do we cultivate in England? Tillage practices in crop production systems. Soil Use and Management, 32, 2016, 106-117.
- Wallace, R., A. Lockhead. Qualitative studies of soil microorganisms. Ami-noacid requirements of rhizosphere bacteria. Canadian Journal of Research, sec. C 28, 1950, 1-6.
- WRB. World Reference Base for Soil Resources 2014. International soil classification system for naming soils and creating legends for soil maps. IUSS Working Group WRB, World Soil Resources Reports No. 106, 2014, FAO, Rome.
- Wróbel, S., J. Pabin. Effect of tillage system on macronutrient content in soil and maize plants cultivated in monoculture. Roczniki Gleboznawcze - Soil Science Annual, 59, 2008, 226-232. In Polish