MECHANIZATION IN AGRICULTURE
Resource efficient and erosion preventive integrated high- and lowland aggregate
The article proposes a fundamentally new design of a resource-saving, anti-erosion unit that significantly improves the quality of soil tillage in cultivating agricultural crops, improves the productivity of the plow, significantly eliminates soil erosion and reduces the fuel consumption of the tractor by reducing the traction resistance.
The construction of the unit and the principle of its operation are described in detail. It can be successfully used both in plain and in mountainous terrain.
Characteristic similarity criteria and a criterion equation for studying the traction force of the proposed unit are obtained and their physical meaning is revealed
- J.Katsitadze, I.Kapanadze. More efficient use of plows. Bulletin of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences of Georgia, №30, Tbilisi, 2012, p. 387...390.
- Kildyushkin V. M.,BugaevskiyV. K.Improvementofprimarytillagesystem // Zemledelie, №2, 2007 (In Russian).
- Romanenko A. A., Kildyushkin V. M. Influence of primary tillage in the agricultural cropping efficiency // Advances in science and technology APC, №2, 2007 (In Russian).
- Trufanov V. Deep chiseling of soil. Moscow: Agropromizdat. 1989 (In Russian).
- J.Katsitadze, I.Kapanadze. A plow with changeable width of spanning. “Sakpatenti”, 2010, P. 5129.
- O. Asatiani, R. Makharoblidze, A. Kobakhidze, I. Lagvilava. "Chisel plow". National Intellectual Property Centre of Georgia “Sakpatenti". 2011, P. 5255.
- Katsitadze Jemal, Putkaradze Zaur, Abuladze Ioseb. Research of reliability of small scale mechanization machines working in mountainous conditions of Georgia. Proceedings of VII international scientific congress, Burgas, 2019.
- Alabuzhev P.M. et al. Theory of similarity and dimensionality. Modeling. M. High School. 1987. (in Russian)
- . Katsitadze Jemal, Pawlowski Tadeusz, Putkaradze Zaur. Ploughshares wear investigation of the ploughs working in mountainous conditions using statistical probabilistic modeling. Journal “Agricultural Science and Technology”, vol. 8 , # 4, New York, 2018.