During the operation of the tractor unit in field operations, not all the power developed by the tractor engine is effectively spent on useful work.
To use the tractor power effectively, reduce or eliminate its useless losses, the article considers the tractor power balance, showing the distribution of effective power among the individual components for traction and driving their working details. According to theoretical studies, it was found that the traction resistance of a wide-seeder with clutch openers consists of two components; this is the resistance of the hopper to movement and the resistance of the filling part
It was found that traction resistance will decrease as the hopper empties. The pulling resistance of the embedment is made up of several components, with the maximum permissible working speed of the unit, the maximum embedment depth and the highest seed sowing rate, the required power to perform the sowing process is obtained within 120 kW (163, 155 h.p), excluding the tractor power for raising or lowering the side sections of the sealing part. The total power consumption is distributed as follows: 90,8% to overcome the traction resistance of the wide seed drill, 9,1% for the fan hydraulic drive, and the remaining 0,1% for the electric meter.
To reduce the amount of required power for the sowing process, it is necessary to work in the direction of reducing the seeder mass and improving the design parameters of working coulters.
- Zhortyulov O.Zh. Modernization of existing and creation of new machines, taking into account domestic and foreign experience. AgroAlem. 08.30. 2017.
- Astaphiev V.A., Gayfulin G.Z., Gridin N.F., Kurach A.A. and others.
- Technical support of resource-saving technologies for the cultivation of grain crops. Recommendations Kostanay 2008, pp. 3-34.
- Aduov M. A., Nukusheva S. A., Kaspakov E.Zh., Uteulov K. T., Tulegenov T. K., Volodya K. Theoretical assessment of traction resistance of a wide-spread seeder.
- Silaev G.V. The design of cars and tractors: a textbook for STR - 3rd ed., Spanish and add. - M.: Yurayt Publishing House, 2019 - 404 pp.
- Construction machinery and equipment, reference book. Power and traction indicators of a tractor. Website: http: //stroy-technics.ru/article/moshchnostnye-i-tyagovye-pokazateli-traktora.
- Aduov M. A., Nukusheva S. A., Kaspakov E.Zh., Uteulov K. T., Tulegenov T. K., Volodya K., Isenov K. G. Influence of the main structural parameters of the terminating part on the traction resistance wide-seeder. Republican scientific-theoretical conference "Seifullin Readings - 16: Youth Science of a New Formation - the Future of Kazakhstan". Nur- Sultan, 2020. P121.
- Construction machinery and equipment, reference book. Power and traction indicators of a tractor. 2007-2019 Stroy -Technika. Ru - information system for construction equipment.