From the standpoint of energy saving, the issue of research of agro-bridge units in the composition of new agricultural lands adapted to them is important and relevant tools that operate on the principles of track and bridge farming. One of the latter is a heavy tooth harrow with flat segments. Experimental determination of the characteristics of the agronomic bridge harrowing unit in its composition, in order to establish compliance of its parameters with the basic principles of the effective implementation of track and bridge farming, was adopted as a research objective. Experimental research was carried out both according to generally accepted and developed methods, and provided for the use of modern strain gauge and control equipment with analog-digital conversion of signals from information sensors. The processing of experimental data was carried out on a PC using probability theory, regression, and correlation-spectral analysis. Physical objects of researches were wide-track agricultural bridge construction vehicle TDATU with its track width of 3.5 m and harrowing machine (BZSS-1.0 type). According to the results of experimental tests of agricultural bridge harrowing unit as part of the dental harrow proved its good adaptability to work in the units of track and bridge farming and high quality of the technological process. The latter is also a consequence of the fact that the movement of the agricultural bridge is carried out on the compacted traces of a constant tramline, whose roughness profile is low-frequency in comparison with the longitudinal profile of the harrower. The constructive version of the tooth harrow is well reflected in the nature of its unevenness in traction resistance. It is established that the fluctuations of the harrow’s traction resistance express a random function in which there are no harmonic components. The coefficient of variation of resistance fluctuations on the hook of the agricultural bridge during harrowing is no more than 10%. The latter indicates a high stability (low variability) of the process of harrowing the soil, has a positive impact on the stable movement of the agricultural bridge unit.
- Bulgakov V., Adamčuk V., Nozdrovický L., Kuvačov V. Study of effectiveness of controlled traffic farming system and wide span self-propelled gantry-type machinE. Research in Agricultural Engineering. 2018 (1). Vol. 64. Р. 1–7.
- Nadykto V., Bulgakov, V., Kyurchev, S. Theoretical background for increasing grip properties of wheeled tractors based on their rational ballasting. Agraarteadus. 2019. Vol. 30, Issue 2. P. 78–84.
- Nadykto V. Perspektiwy uprav poiowych z zastosowaniem staiych sciezek tehnologicznych. Збірник наукових праць ІВMER (Varshava). 1996. S. 83–87.
- Bulgakov V., Ivanovs S, Adamchuk V., Kuvachоv V, Ruzhylo Z, Ihnatiev Ye. Study of specialized wide-rail agriculture unit for rail farming. International scientific journal "Mechanization in agriculture & conserving of the resources". 2020. YEAR LXVI, ISSUE 2. P. 59-62.
- Bulgakov V., Adamchuk V., Kuvachov V., Ivanovs S. Research of possibilities for efficient use of wide span tractor (vehicle) for controlled traffic farming. Engineering for rural development. 2017. Vol. 16. P. 281-287.
- Nadykta-Ayubov harrow for tillage under steam: pat. 88940 Ukraine. № u201311396; declared 26.09.2013; publ. 10.04.2014, Bull. № 7.
- Goychuk A.F., Kyurchev V.M. , Nadikto V.T. Prospects for the implementation of the track system of agriculture in Ukraine. Scientific Bulletin of NAU. 2006. Vip. 101. S. 117–122
- Nadikto V.T., Kuvachov V.P. Estimation of effect from track technology of agriculture. Works of TSATU. 2010. Vip. 10, v. 6. pp. 126-133.
- Levin I.F. All about canola. Agricultural theme. 2012. №3 (32) P. 29.
- Lurie A.B. Statistical dynamics of agricultural aggregates: textbook. benefits 1979. 376 p.
- Nadykto. V. Fundamentals of scientific research: a textbook. 2017. 268 p.
- Nadykto V., Arak, M., Olt, J. Theoretical research into the frictional slipping of wheel type undercarriage taking into account the limitation of their impact on the soil. Agronomy Research. 2015. Vol. 13(1). P. 148–157.
- Ormadzhi K. S. Quality control of field work. 1991.191 s.