The modern trends of development of agricultural technologies and their technical support and methodical approach to the formation of an effective technical and technological base of agrarian enterprises. It is established that the main factors influencing the efficiency and environmental friendliness of agricultural production are technologies and technical means for their implementation. In economically developed countries, technological innovations provide 70-90% growth in gross domestic product. The methodical approach to formation of effective technical and technological base of the agricultural enterprises on the basis of innovative technologies and the newest technical means with the technical and operational parameters coordinated with volumes of mechanized works and rational terms of their performance is offered. The main paradigm of the latest technologies for crop production is greening, which is based on the harmonization of the relationship between technology and soils, which will reduce the physical degradation of soils and preserve their fertility. To ensure efficient production of crop products in the agricultural enterprise should be formed technical and technological base on the basis of science-intensive technologies and the latest technical means with technical and operational parameters consistent with the scope of work and rational agro-technical terms of their implementation.
- Sitnik V.P. Tillage in Ukraine: plow minimum, zero / Sytnyk V.P. Medvedev V.V. // Bulletin of Agricultural Science. 2017, pp.5-12.
- Saiko V.F. Bending systems in Ukraine. Bulletin of Agricultural Science. 2007. № 6, p.5-9.
- Gordienko V.P. Progressive tillage technologies / Gordienko V.P., Malienko M.M., Graban A.M. - Simferopol - 1998.-279 p.
- Scientific bases of production of organic products in Ukraine / ed. acad. NAAS Y.M. Gadzalo, acad. NAAS V.F. Kaminsky. K .: Agrarian science. 2017. - 592 p.
- Agriculture: textbook (2nd edition) V.P. Gudz, I.D. Priymak, Y.V. Budyonny, S.P. Tpnchyk: edited by V.P. Gudzya K .: - center of educational literature. - 2000. - 464 p.
- Gukov Ya.S. Scientific bases of technical policy in the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine / Gukov Ya.S., Hrytsyshyn MI // Coll. Mechanization and electrification of agriculture. - 2006. - vip. 90. - P.4-15.
- Gritsishin M.I. System approach to the formation and development of technical and technological base of agro-industrial production / Bulletin of Agrarian Science, special issue, -2010, May, - 2019, - P.36-39.
- System of technical and technological support of crop production / Ed .. V.V. Adamchuk, M.I. Gritsishina. - K .: Ahrarna Nauka, - 2012. - 416 с.
- Zakharchuk O.V. Problems of material and technical support of agricultural enterprises of Ukraine, Economics of agro-industrial complex. - 2014. № 7. - P.91-99.
- Adamchuk V.V. Technical and technological support as the main factor of sustainable development of agro-industrial production / Adamchuk V.V., Gritsyshyn M.I, Perepelytsia N.M. // Coll. Mechanization and electrification of agriculture. - 2018. - issue, 19 (107) - P. 198-208.
- Gritsishin M.I. Scientific bases of formation and updating of technical and technological base of agricultural enterprises. K .: - SPD Blokhin O.A., -2018, - 312 p.
- Mikhailov M.G. Innovation and investment development of material and technical base of agricultural enterprises. - K .: NSC "IAE", - 2019.- P.142-178.
- Zubets M.V. Development of innovative processes in agro-industrial production / Zubets MV, Tyvonchuk SO –K. Agrarian Science, - 2004.- P.21.
- Medvedev V.V. Soil hardness as a device for substantiation of technologies and technical means for its cultivation / Bulletin of Agrarian Science. - 2010; 4. P.14-18.
- Druzhinin V.V. Systems engineering / Druzhinin V.V., Kontorov D.S. - M .: Radio isvyaz, - 1985. - 200 p., Ill.
- DSTU 4397: 2005. Agricultural machinery. Methods of economic evaluation of equipment at the testing stage. K .: - Derzhspozhyvstandart of Ukraine.- 2005.-16p.