MECHANIZATION IN AGRICULTURE
Theoretical and methodological features of soil water regime optimization in pedagogical technologies of agroengineers training for innovative project activity
- 1 Ukraine, Vinnytsia National Agricultural University
Innovative scientific-technical and pedagogical bases of studying in higher education institutions by future specialists in agroengineering of the theory and calculation fundamental questions of sprinkler nozzles and devices of machines for irrigation of agricultural crops are presented. Some constructive schemes of nozzles, namely, deflector, crack, etc. are analyzed. Graphs for determining the range of the jet and determining the rational shape of the nozzle are given. It is proved that all this can be effectively applied both in the educational process during the study of agricultural machinery and equipment by students and in research and production practice. Depending on the purpose, tasks, methods of technological processes of irrigation disintegration of a water jet on drops is analyzed. An algorithm for calculating the working bodies of sprinklers is presented, it can be used by agricultural engineers during their design activities. It is established that it is effective when students first study and analyze the state of agricultural production, for example, during internships, identify shortcomings of technological processes, opportunities for improvement, level of technical support, and then, using theoretical knowledge, mastered methods of engineering calculations, design and construct working bodies of sprinklers. Formulas for determining the radius of the irrigation sector, the maximum angle of the rocker arm at which the nozzle is attached, the total travel time of the rocker arm in both directions, the speed of the liquid in the jet and more are given. The methodological features of functioning of various designs of nozzles of sprinklers are theoretically described. The results of scientific research presented in the article can be used as didactic material in lectures, during laboratory-practical classes, independent work of students, as well as graduate students and scientists at the stage of design and construction of reclamation machines. The main theoretical provisions are recommended to be included in the list of test tasks for assessing the readiness of agricultural engineering for innovative project activities. It is noted that the study of the basics of designing the working bodies of irrigation machines is one of the factors of a holistic conceptual system of protection of soils and water resources. Emphasis is placed on the fact that soil and water resources are important objects and prerequisites for the development of reclamation machines and the formation of special design competencies of agricultural engineers
- Machinery and equipment in agricultural land reclamation: Textbook / H.М. Kaletnik, M.G. Chausov, M.M. Bondar, V.M. Pryshliak and others. – K.: Hi-Tech Press, 2011. – 488 p.
- Pryshliak Viktor. Soil and water resources as important objects and prerequisites for the design of agricultural machines and the formation of professional competencies of an agricultural engineer / Viktor Pryshliak, Vasyl Kurylo // Mechanization in agriculture & conserving of the resources: International scientific journal. – Sofia, Bulgaria: Scientific-technical union of mechanical engineering “Industry-4,0” Bulgarian association of mechanization in agriculture, Year LXV, Issue 4 / 2019. – 120-125.
- Higher education standard of Ukraine of the first (bachelor) level of higher education degree − "bachelor", branch of knowledge − 20 "Agrarian sciences and food of specialty" − 208 "Agrarian engineering" // Approved and put into effect by the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 05.12.2018, № 1340. − Access mode: https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/vishcha-osvita/zatverdzeni%20standarty/12/21/208-agroinzheneriya-bakalavr.
- Pryshliak Viktor. The main components of studies and research of conserving soils and water in technologies of agroengineers / Viktor Pryshliak // Scientific technical union of mechanical engineering INDUSTRY-4.0. – Sofia, Bulgaria: Bulgarian association of mechanization in agriculture, YEAR LXIII, ISSUE 5/2017. – 207-210, ISSN PRINT 0861-9638, ISSN WEB 2534-8450.
- Pryshliak Viktor. Protection of soils and water resources as an important factor in forming preparation to the project activity of future agroengineers in institutions of higher education / Viktor Pryshliak // Mechanization in agriculture: International scientific journal. – Sofia, Bulgaria: Scientific-technical union of mechanical engineering “Industry-4,0” Bulgarian association of agriculture machinery, Year LXIV, Issue 4 / 2018. – 141-145, ISSN (PRINT) 0861-9638, ISSN (WEB) 2534-8450.
- Panchenko A.N. Theory and calculation of agricultural machines: Laboratory workshop / A.N. Panchenko. – Dnepropetrovsk: Dnepropetr. state agr. univ., 2002. – 396 p.
- Designing of agricultural machines. Tutorial / I.M. Bendera, A.V. Rud, Ya.V. Koziy et al.; edited by. I.M. Bendery, A.V. Rudya, Ya.V. Koziy. – Kamianets-Podilskyi: FOP Sisin OV, 2010. – 640 p.
- Zaika P.M. The theory of agricultural machines. T. I (Ch. 1). Machines and tools for soil cultivation. – Kharkiv: Eye, 2001. – 444.
- Мanojlovič M., Bogdanovič D., Čabilovski R, Marijanušić K. The status of thace elements in soils on organic and conventional farm in Serbia // MECHANIZATION IN AGRICULTURE: International scientific journal. – Sofia, Bulgaria: Scientific technical union of mechanical engineering Bulgarian association of mechanization in agriculture, YEAR LXII, Issue 4/2016. – 12-14, ISSN web 2534-8450.
- Мeissner Ralph, Rupp Holger, Seyfarth Manfred, Gebel Michael. Use of sophisticated lysimeter types to measure soil water balance parameters with high accuracy // MECHANIZATION IN AGRICULTURE: International scientific journal. – Sofia, Bulgaria: Scientific technical union of mechanical engineering Bulgarian association of mechanization in agriculture, YEAR LXII, Issue 4/2016. – 15-18, ISSN web 2534-8450.
- Agriculture: textbook / M.S. Kravchenko, Yu.A. Zlobin, O.M. Tserenko; edited by M.S. Kravchenko. – K.: Libid, 2002. – 496 p.
- Bondar S.M., Pryshliak V.M., Shymko L.S. Management of complex machines in manufacturing processes cultivation: monograph. – Nizhyn LLC "Publishing" Aspect-Polygraph", 2015. – 524.
- Pryshliak Viktor. Study of physical and technological processes of planting crops on slopes of priority agricultural crops in bioethanol industry / MOTROL: Моtoryzacja i energetyka rolnictwa, An international journal on operation of farm and agri-food industry machinery. – Lublin–Rzesόw: Mot. and Energ. Rol., Commission of Motorization and Energetic in Agriculture, 2013. – Vol. 15, No 5, 181-187.
- Bendera I.M. Theory and methodology of organization of independent work of future specialists in mechanization of agriculture in higher educational institutions: diss. ... doct. ped. sciences: 13.00.04 / Bendera Ivan Mykolayovych. – K., 2008. – 579 p.
- Duganets V.I. Theory and practice of production training of future specialists in agrarian-engineering direction: diss. ... doct. ped. sciences: 13.00.04 / Duganets Viktor Ivanovych. – Kamenets- Podilsky, 2015. – 501 p.
- Man`ko V.M. Theoretical and methodological foundations of step-by-step training of future engineers-mechanics of agricultural production: Author's abstract dis. doct. ped. sciences: 13.00.04. – Ternopil., 2005. – 40 p.
- [Voit] Voityuk D.H. Agricultural Machine Theory: Workshop [Text]: Textbook / D.H. Vojtyuk, S.S. Yatsun, M.Ya. Dovzhik; edited by S.S. Yatsun. – Sumy: University Book, 2008. – 200 p.
- Sereda L.P. Laboratory Workshop on Theoretical Course of Agricultural Machines / L.P. Sereda, V.M. Pryshliak. – Vinnytsia: OC VSAU, 2007. – 72 p. [Mec93] Mechanical and technological properties of agricultural materials. Workshop: Textbook / D.H. Voituk, O.M. Tsarenko, S.S. Yatsun et al.; edited by S.S. Yatsun. − K .: Agrarian education, 2000. − 93 p.
- Механіко-технологічні властивості сільськогосподарських матеріалів. Практикум: Навч. посібник / Д.Г. Войтюк, О.М. Царенко, С.С. Яцун та ін.; за редакцією С.С. Яцуна. – К.: Аграрна освіта, 2000. – 93 с. Mechanical and technological properties of agricultural materials. Workshop: Textbook / D.H. Voituk, O.M. Tsarenko, S.S. Yatsun et al.; edited by S.S. Yatsun. − K .: Agrarian education, 2000. − 93 p.
- Pryshliak Viktor. Development of innovational technologies of agricultural machines projecting and their influence on the formation of professional competencies of agricultural engineer / Viktor Pryshliak // Mechanization in agriculture & conserving of the resources: International scientific journal. – Sofia, Bulgaria: Scientific-technical union of mechanical engineering “Industry-4,0” Bulgarian association of mechanization in agriculture, Year LXV, Issue 2 / 2019. – 66-69, ISSN (PRINT) 2603-3704, ISSN (WEB) 2603-3712.