MECHANIZATION IN AGRICULTURE
Utilization of tractors and agricultural machinery
- 1 Institute of Soil Science, Agrotechnology and Plant Protection "N. Pushkarov" – Sofia
Regardless of the length of the period of use of the equipment, due to a change in technology, an increase in maintenance costs or the introduction of new requirements with a change in legislation, the machines become obsolete and are disposed of. The main methods for utilization of tractors and self-propelled agricultural machinery are considered. The equipment necessary for the disposal is also described. The methodology for determining the costs for utilization and the value of the equipment for utilization of the whole machine, element-by-element utilization and utilization after defecting has been supplemented.
- Kangalov Pl. Methods and tools for diagnosis. Ruse: RU „A. Kanchev ”, 2013. ISBN: 978-619-90013-3-2
- Kangalov Pl. Design of repair and dealerships. Ruse: RU „A. Kanchev ”, 2013. ISBN: 978-619-90013-4-9
- Mihov M. Exchange elements for repair service of agricultural machinery - Proceedings of the Scientific Conference of the Higher School - College "Telematics", 2007, p.132-140.
- Tasev G., Ts. Vasilev, D. Korchakov, Investigation of the characteristics of the flow of failures in individual and joint repair of sites, FTA, 1999, №3-4, p.58-62.
- Tasev GA, Research of the structure and the basic parameters of the repair service system of the equipment in agriculture, S., 2001 (Dissertation for awarding the scientific degree “DOCTOR OF TECHNICAL SCIENCES”).