The paper analyzes the results of research in the sector of mechanization for the evaluation of efficiency of deposition of dispersed drops of fluid on the treated surface when using conventional hydraulic nozzles and rotating disk atomizers, mesh or perforated drums with the forced deposition of small drops. The necessity of using forced deposition of small droplets when creating new working bodies to the spraying technique on the basis of the rotating disc atomizers, mesh, or perforated.
- Lysov A., Andreev V. N., Vegera D. V., V. A. Pavlushin invention Patent N2574678. Liquid atomizer. Registered in State register of inventions of the Russian Federation on 13 January 2016.
- Lysov A. K. Volgarev S. A. advanced technology spraying tested. Protection and quarantine of plants. 2014. N7. C. 35.
- Lysov A. K. Estimation of physical losses of the working fluid when spraying. Proceedings of the international Congress. Agrorus. 2014. P.174.
- Lysov A. K., Kornilov T. V. Equipment for plant protection. Setup and adjustment. Saint Petersburg-Pushkin, 2010. S. 15.
- Shpaar D., Bartels, G., Burt, W., Wetzel Etc etc. plant Protection in sustainable systems of land use, volume 4. Minsk 2004. Pp. 105– 106.