The scientific-technical and pedagogical-methodological model of preparation of future specialists in agroengineering for innovative project activity on the basis of studying of agricultural machines on modern technologies of training, deepening of scientific activity of students based on features of calculation of trailers which are used in machine-tractor units has been developed. An equivalent calculation scheme of a technical system consisting of a wheeled tractor as an energy propulsion and a trailer is given. Such theoreticalcalculative material is used in institutions of higher education of general and professional competencies of future specialists of agroindustrial production. It is noted that the preparation of future agricultural engineers for innovative project activities is carried out in accordance with industry standards and the Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education”. The influence of end-to-end project training on students’ readiness to perform scientific and practical tasks has been studied. The condition under which there will be no overloading of front wheels of the machine from its working bodies is substantiated, and ecologically admissible pressure on the ground will remain the same.
- Law of Ukraine "On education" from 01.07.2014, #1556-VII / Newspaper "Voice of Ukraine" dated 08.06.2014. − #148.
- The standard of higher education of Ukraine is the first (Bachelor) level of education in higher education − bachelor, specialties - 208 Agroengineering // Approved and put into effect by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 12/5/2012, #. 1340. - Access mode: https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/vishcha-osvita/zatverdzeni%20standarty/12/21/208-agroinzheneriya-bakalavr.
- Designing of the agricultural machines. Tutorial / І.М. Bender, A.V. Rud, Y.V.. Koziy and others; ed. by І.М. Bender, A.V. Rud, Y.V. Koziy − Kamyanets-Podilsky: Private Entrepreneur Sysin O.V., 2010. − 640 p.
- Pryshliak Viktor. Role of project preparation in formation professional competence of future specialists in agroengineering / Viktor Pryshliak // TRANS MOTAUTO WORLD: International scientific journal. – Sofia, Bulgaria: TRANS
- MOTAUTO WORLD, YEAR II, ISSUE 4/2017. – 162-165, ISSN PRINT 2367-8399, ISSN WEB 2534-8493.
- Pryshliak Viktor. Theory of project preparation of agroengineers on the basis of scientific work on the development of agricultural machinery / Viktor Pryshliak // SCIENCE. BUSINESS. SOCIETY: International scientific journal. – Sofia, Bulgaria: Scientific-technical union of mechanical engineering “Industry 4,0”, National society «Industrial & national security», YEAR 3, ISSUE 4/2018. – 145-149, ISSN PRINT 2367-8380. ISSN WEB 2534- 8485.
- Brukhanova N.O. Theory and methods of system design teacher training for future engineers-teachers: Dissertation Dr. рed. sciences: 13.00.04 – Kharkiv, 2011. – 594p.
- Kolesnikova I.A., Gorchakova-Sibirskaya M.P. Pedagogical designing. − Moscow: Academy, 2007. – 288p.
- Designing the process of professional training in vocational education institutions: monograph / [N.G. Nichkalo, I.A. Zazyun, S.U. Goncharenko and others.]: Ed. N.G. Nichkalo. – K. – Khmelnytsky: KhNU, 2010. – 335 p.
- Bendera I.N. Full-time course and diploma designing – a way to enhance the independent work of students of agrarian-engineering specialties / Ivan Bender, Wojciech Tanas / Problemy inzynierss rolnitsz w aspekcie rolnictwa zrownowazonego. –- Lublin, 2005. – pp. 180-192.
- Graduate design in higher educational institutions of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine: teaching method. manual / [І.М. Bendera, O.V. Datsishin, O.V. Korolchuk and others.]; Ed. T.D. Ishchenko, I.M. Bendera. − K.: Agrarian Education, 2006. − 256 p.
- Benderа I.M. The theory and method of independent work of future specialists in agricultural mechanization in higher education: Dissertation by Dr. ped. sciences: 13.00.04 − K., 2008. – 579 p.
- Duganets V.I. Theory and practice of production training of future specialists in agrarian-engineering direction: dissertation by Doc. ped. sciences: 13.00.04 / Duganets Viktor Ivanovich. - Kamenets-Podilsky, 2015 - 501 p.
- Pryshliak Viktor. Method of projects in the theory learning of a future agricultural engineer / Viktor Pryshliak // TRANS MOTAUTO WORLD: International scientific journal. – Sofia, Bulgaria: TRANS & MOTAUTO WORLD, YEAR I, ISSUE 4/2016. – 39-41, ISSN 2367.
- Pryshliak Viktor. The research peculiarities of parameters and choice of agricultural machines in pedagogical technologies for innovative project activity in training agroengineers / Viktor Pryshliak // TRANS & MOTAUTO’19 PROCEEDINGS: Section “TRANSPORT. SAFETY AND ECOLOGY. LOGISTICS AND MANAGEMENT. EDUCATION THEORY”. – Sofia, Bulgaria: TRANS & MOTAUTO WORLD, YEAR III, ISSUE 1(6) / 2019. – 58-61, ISSN 1313-5031 (Print), ISSN 2535-0307(Online).
- Transformation independent learning activities in readiness for professional self-development by means of personal technology based learning: Monograph / M.M. Bondar, L.M. Zhuravska, E.A. Ostapenko, V.M. Pryshliak, A.G. Kutsenko. – Nizhin: LLC "Publishing" Aspect-Polygraph", 2016. – 760p.