MECHANIZATION IN AGRICULTURE
Development in the educational process and research and production activity of modern technologies and technical means of field irrigation
- 1 Ukraine, Vinnytsia National Agricultural University
The main condition for the effective use of existing reclamation systems in Ukraine is to increase the productivity of reclaimed lands along with improving their ecological condition. This is emphasized in a number of state documents, namely: Presidentia l Decrees, Resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada, Laws of Ukraine. One of the main reasons for the weak dynamics of the revival of the domes tic reclamation complex is the lack of qualified management and technological staff in the infrastructure that provides reclamation agriculture. Therefore, in the educational process these issues are given more and more attention. Reclamation agriculture is considered b y scientists as a complex technology for sustainable development of production in the agricultural sector of the economy. There is a systematic approach to the development of modern technologies and technical means of irrigation for the sustainable development of agricultural production, obtaining quality products, preserving the fertility of lands, fauna and flora that inhabit it with important conceptual tasks of the educational process and research and production activities. Current strategic issues include: the formation of water policy in Ukraine in view of the availability of water resources and the development of adaptation measures in the context of climate change; development of conceptual bases of restoration and development of irrigation and drainage in Ukraine. And also – water resources of Ukraine and modern methods of research of aquatic ecosystems; scientific bases of formation of sustainable bioenergy agroecosystems; system of laboratory diagnostics of water-physical properties of soils; scientific and methodological bases of organization and conduct of ecological and reclamation monitoring; water and ecological risks of transformation of reclaimed lands and ways of their minimization; information technologies in scientific research in the field of agricultural reclamation, etc. Important issues in the development of modern technologies and technical means of irrigation also include: conceptual principles of irrigation management; features of designing irrigation systems; method of setting watering dates – the basis of irrigation regimes; use of the method “Penman-Monteith” for irrigation management; irrigation management based on phytomonitoring; use of remote sensing data for irrigation control; Irrigation management information system “Irrigation online”; operation of irrigation systems; technologies of repair and restoration works on hydraulic structures of irrigation systems, etc.
- Liu Zhong (2011). Hydropower generation unit and its selection / Training course on renewable energy for developing countries. Changsha: Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China. 178−274. [in English]
- Kaletnik, G.M., Chausov, M.G., Bondar, M.M., Pryshliak, V.M. and others. (2011). Mashyny ta obladnannya v silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkiy melioratsiyi [Machines and equipment in agricultural land reclamation]. K.: High-tech Press. [in Ukrainian]Hilbert, D., Bernays, P. (1982). Osnovaniya matematiki. Teoriya dokazatel'stv / Matematicheskaya logika i osnovaniya matematiki // [Foundations of mathematics. Proof theory / Mathematical logic and foundations of mathematics]. Translated from German by N. M. Nagorny; ed. S. I. Adyan. Moscow: Nauka. [in Russian]
- Pryshliak Viktor. The main components of studies and research of conserving soils and water in technologies of agroengineers training / Viktor Pryshliak // Scientific technical union of mechanical engineering “INDUSTRY-4.0”. – Sofia, Bulgaria: Bulgarian association of mechanization in agriculture, YEAR LXIII, ISSUE 5/2017. – 207-210, ISSN PRINT 0861-9638, ISSN WEB 2534-8450.
- Dubchak, V.M., Pryshlyak V.M., Novitskaya, L.I. (2018). Vyshcha matematyka v prykladakh ta zadachakh [Higher Mathematics in Examples and Tasks]. Vinnytsia: VNAU. [in Ukrainian]
- Kravchenko, M.S., Zlobin, Yu.A., Tsarenko, O.M. (2002). Zemlerobstvo [Agriculture]. Kyiv: Lybid. [in Ukrainian]
- Kutsenko, A.G., Bondar, M.M., Pryshliak, V.M. (2014). Biomekhanika sutsilʹnykh seredovyshch : monohrafiya. [Biomechanics of continuous media] Nizhin: Aspect Polygraph Publishing House LLC. [in Ukrainian]
- Chovnyk, Yu.V., Pryshliak, V.M., Shymko, L.S., Prykhodko, S.P. (2016). Optymizatsiya konstruktsiy tekhnichnykh system [Optimization of designs of technical systems]. Nizhin: Aspect Polygraph Publishing House LLC. [in Ukrainian]
- Кutsenko, A.М., Bondar, М.М., Pryshliak, V.М., Shymko L.S. (2015). Prykladna mekhanika v prykladakh ta zadachakh [Applied mechanics in examples and problems]. Nizhyn: LLC Publishing House "Aspect Polygraph". [in English]