Mechanized harvesting of tomatoes should be carried out with minimal damage. This is achieved by knowing the processes. The movement of a tomato plant in the period of transition between conveying devices has been studied. Dependencies determining the length of free movement and the rates of fall on the fruit separator are derived, which are essential for determining the kinematic regime and preventing damage to the fruit.
- Dimitrov., Em., Petrova, V., 2021. Influence of the irrigation regime on the yield of determinant tomato variety
- "Nikolina" F1 in Polish production. Proceedings "Ecology and Agrotechnology - Basic Science and Practical Implementation", pp.160-166, ISSN 2683-0663.Bg
- Mitova, I., Vessela Petrova - Branicheva, Emil Dimitrov, Influence of fertigation on some factors determining the quality of tomatoes variety "Nikolina F1", Soil agrochemistry and ecology, 52, 3/2018 Bg
- Danchev S., Rashkova I., Handbook of Elementary Mathematics, Sofia 1994. Bg
- Mortev, IE, Mechanized harvesting of tomatoes, scientific journal of agricultural and forestry science, issue. 2-3, 2005, p114. Bg
- Mortev, Iv. E., Movement of a tomato plant before submission for fruit separation in a tomato harvester, Agricultural machinery, no. 1, 2008. ISSN: 0037-1718, Sofia, pp. 9-13. Bg
- Pisarev, A., Mechanical vibrations, Sofia 1985. Bg
- Pisarev, AM, Paraskov CN, Bachvarov SN, Course in Theoretical Mechanics Part II Dynamics, Sofia 1975. Bg
- Arazuri, S., C.Jarén, J.I.Arana,J.J.Pérez de Ciriza, Influence of mechanical harvest on the physical properties of processing tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) Journal of Food Engineering, Volume 80, Issue 1, May 2007, Pages 190-198
- Karakolev et al., Tomato picking machine, United States Patent No 4,727,714 Int. Cl. A01D 45/00.
- Zhang, Baohua, JunZhou, YimengMeng, NaZhang, BaoxingGu, Zhenghong, YanSunusi, IdrisIdris, Comparative study of mechanical damage caused by a two-finger tomato gripper with different robotic grasping patterns for harvesting robots, Biosystems Engineering, Volume 171, July 2018, Pages 245-257