MECHANIZATION IN AGRICULTURE
Development of mathematical model of plane-parallel movement of trailer harvesting machine
- 1 National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- 2 Institute of Mechanics and Automation of Agricultural Production of NAAS, Kyiv, Ukraine
This paper presents the basic principles of building a mathematical model of trailer harvesting, for which an example of a trailed combine harvester is considered. To develop this mathematical model, all the components are given, starting with the assembly of an equivalent scheme of plane-parallel movement of this harvesting unit, which consists of a wheeled aggregate tractor of classic layout and trailed behind the combine. And behind the combine is attached a cart for the harvest. Differential equations of relative motion of the collecting unit are compiled and solved on the basis of the Lagrange equation of the second kind.
- Lyapunov, A.M. The general problem of motion stability. Moscow: Gostekhizdat, 1950, 479 p.
- Malkin, I.G. Theory of motion stability. Moscow: Nauka, 1966, 530 p.
- Merkin, D.R. Introduction to the theory of motion stability. Moscow: Nauka, 1971, 312 p.
- Vasilenko, P.M. Elements of the theory of stability of the movement of trailed agricultural machines and implements. – Collection of works on agricultural mechanics, Moscow, 1954, pp. 73–92.
- Vasilenko, P.M. On the methodology of mechanical and mathematical research in the development of agricultural machinery. Bulletin of technical information GOSNITI, Moscow, 1962, 230 p.
- Gyachev, L.V. Dynamics of machine-tractor and automobile units. Publishing House of Rostov University, 1976, 192 p.
- Gyachev, L.V. Stability of movement of agricultural machines and units. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1981, 206 p.
- Lezhenkin, A.N. The dynamics of the stripper when harvesting grain crops. – Mechanization and electrification. sat down x-va, vol. 12, 2004, pp. 24–35.
- Lezhenkin, A.N. Differential equations of motion of the harvesting unit. – Actual problems of engineering support of the agro-industrial complex: Intern. scientific conf. Sat. scientific works, Part 3, 2004, pp. 107–117.
- Bulgakov, V.M., Litvinov, O.I. and others. Engineering Mechanics: a textbook, ed. V.M. Bulgakov, Part 1 Theoretical mechanics. Vinnytsia: New Book, 2006, 504 p.
- Bulgakov, V.M., Grinyk, I.V., Lezhenkin, O.M. Construction of the calculation model of the relative motion of the trailed grain harvesting unit. – Proceedings of TSATU, Issue 10, Volume 7, Melitopol, 2010, pp. 126–138.
- Korn, G., Korn, T. Handbook of mathematics for scientists and engineers. per. from English, Moscow: Nauka, 1984, 831 p.
- Vygodsky, M.Ya. Handbook of higher mathematics. Moscow: Nauka, 1973, 872 p.
- Danko, P.E., Popov, A.P., Kozhevnikov, T.Ya. Higher mathematics in exercises and tasks: a textbook for universities. - Volume 2, Moscow: Higher School, 1986, 415 p.
- Kamke, E. Handbook of Ordinary Differential Equations. Moscow: Ed. Physics and Mathematics Literature, 1961, 703 p.
- Bulgakov, V.M., Kaletnik, G.M., Hrynyk, I.V., Lezhenkin, O.M. Dynamics of grain harvesting units. – Kyiv: Agrarian Science, 2010, 276 p.