CONSERVING OF THE RESOURCES
Influence of grandma’s teeth compost (tribulus spp.) on the distribution of soil microorganisms
- 1 ISSAPP „N. Poushkarov“, Agricultural Academy, Sofia, Bulgaria
The influence of compost from grandma’s teeth (Tribulus spp.) оn the distribution of main groups of microorganisms in two soil types – Alluvial – meadow and Cinnamon forest soils was tested. Three levels of fertilization were applied, and soil microorganisms were reported on days 15, 30 and 45 after compost application. It was found that the most suitable for expression of soil biological activity is the introduction of compost in the content of 5% -10%.
- Donald W. Lotter, 2003. Organic Agriculture, Journal of Sustainable Agriculture, 21:4, 59-128, DOI: 10.1300/J064v21n04_06. 3. https://donlotter.net/lotter_organicag.pdf
- Goushterova A., L. Nacheva, N. Dinev, L. Kabaivanova, 2020. Addition of microbial inoculua as a way for compost improvement by enhancing the activities of hydrolytic enzymes. Baltica, 33(9): 16- 35. ISSN 0067-3064. http://www.balticajournal.com/baltica/index.php/archive/part/33/9/1 /?currentVol=33¤tissue
- Grudeva V., Naumova S., Gocheva B., Nedeva T. & Antonova-Nikolova S., 2006. Manual Microbiology. University Publishing House "St. Kl. Ohridski ", Sofia.
- Mahimairaja, S., Bolan, N.S., Hadley, M.j., 1995. Agronomic Effectiveness of poultry manure composts. Commun. Soil. Sci. Plant Anal, 26(11/12), 1843-1861.
- Pilar-Bernal M., Sven G. Sommer, Dave Chadwick, Chen Qing, Li Guoxue, Frederick C. Michel Jr., 2017. Chapter Three - Current Approaches and Future Trends in Compost Quality Criteria for Agronomic, Environmental, and Human Health Benefits. Advances in Agronomy, 144, 143-233. 4. https://doi.org/10.1016/bs.agron.2017.03.002
- Shilev, S., Mitova, I., Kuncheva, V., Dinev,N. and Kabaivanova, L., 2021. Distribution of Soil Microorganisms in Field under Potatoes due to Fertilizer and Organics. IndianJournal of Agricultural Research. DOI: 10.18805/IJARe.A-669. https://arccjournals.com/journal/indian-journal-of-agricultural-research/A-669