In the article the calculated mathematical model of oscillations of the haulm-harvesting machine frontally attached to a wheeled tractor is constructed. A nonlinear differential equation is obtained, which describes the oscillations of a haulm-harvesting machine in the longitudinal-vertical plane during the movement of its pneumatic copying wheels along the unevenness of the soil surface. On the basis of the received theoretical results rational constructive and kinematic parameters of the front-mounted hoisting machine which provide decrease in amplitude of the specified fluctuations are defined. So, at translational speed of movement of the haulm-harvesting unit V = 3.0 m∙s–1, the amplitude of oscillations of the rotor of the haulm harvester decreases in 1.2…1.5 times in comparison with height of roughnesses of a surface of the field o h = ± 0.04 m. At the amplitude of oscillations of the lower ends of the knives of the rotary cutting device up to 4 cm, the loss of the tip does not increase significantly. However, when increasing the values of the amplitude of these oscillations to 7 cm or more, the loss of the branch increases significantly and the maximum values of which exceed 12%.
- Bulgakov, V., Adamchuk,V., Nozdrovický, L., Ihnatiev, Ye. Theory of Vibrations of Sugar Beet Leaf Harvester Front-Mounted on Universal Tractor. – Acta Technologica Agriculturae. 2017, Volume 20: Issue 4, Nitra, Slovaca Universitas Agriculturae Nitriae. – pp. 96-103.
- Vasylenko, P. М. Introduction to Agricultural Mechanics. Kyiv: Agricultural education. 1996, 252 p.
- Morozov, B. I., Gringauz, N. М. Calculation of wheel car driving on a rough road. Mechanization and Electrification of Socialist Agriculture, Vol 7, 1969, p. 11-14.
- Vasylenko, I. F. Theory of cutting devices of reaping machines. – Proceedings of All-Union Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Moscow, Vol. 5, 1937, p. 7-14.
- Reznik, N. Е. The theory of cutting with a blade and the basics of calculating cutting devices. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1975, 311 p.
- Bosoy, Е. S. Cutting devices of harvesting machines. Theory and calculation, Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1967 167 p.
- Tatyianko, N. V. Calculation of working bodies for cutting sugar beet tops. Tractors and agricultural machinery, vol. 11, 1962, p. 18-21.
- Hvostov, V. А., Reyngart, E. S. Root and onion harvesting machines (theory, design, calculation). Moscow: All-Union Institute of Agricultural Engineering, 1995, 391 p.
- Bulgakov, V. М., Siplyvets, А. А. and others. Development of a design of the new universal top-dressing machine. Mechanization of agriculture production: Coll. Science, Kyiv: NAU, Volume III, 1997, p.76-77.
- Bulgakov, V. М., Tsurpal, І. А., and others. Creation of a new universal complex of beet harvesters for farms. Problems of design, production and operation of agriculture techniques: Coll, Science. Kirovograd Ave.: KISM, 1997, p. 22-25.
- Bulgakov, V. М. Improving the technological process and machines for harvesting beet roots. Abstract of the dissertation of the doctor of technical sciences, Moscow: All-Union Institute of Agricultural Engineering, 1993, 61 p.
- Bulgakov, V. М. Beet harvesters. Kyiv: Agricultural Science, 2011, 351 p.
- Kolychev, Е. I., Perelytsvayg, Е. I., Kolychev, I.М. On the choice of the calculated case of impact in the study of the smooth running of tractors and agricultural machines. Tractors and agricultural machinery, vol. 3, 1976, p. 9-11.
- Butenin, N. V., Lunts, Ya. L., Merkin, D. R. Theoretical Mechanics Course, Dynamics. vol. 2, Moscow: Science, 1985, 495 p.
- Bulgakov, V., Adamchuk, V., Ivanovs, S., Ihnatiev, Y. Theoretical investigation of aggregation of top removal machine frontally mounted on wheeled tractor. Engineering for rural development, Jelgava, Vol. 16, 2017, pp. 273-280.