MECHANIZATION IN AGRICULTURE
Basic principles of aggregation of hinged agricultural machinery
- 1 Institute of Soil Science, Agro-Technology and Plant Protection “Nikola Pushkarov", Sofia, Bulgaria
Rules for aggregating mounted agricultural machines have been systematized. Dependencies are derived for determining the parameters of the tractor after aggregation with the machine and the rules for safe work according to the norms are given.
- Georgiev I., S. Stanev, S. Shishkov, Agricultural machinery, Sofia 1975.
- Irinchev, D., Power of an agricultural tractor during pulling operations, Agricultural University - Plovdiv, Agricultural Sciences, Year IV Issue 12, 2013, pp. 109-111.
- Z. Kurdov, M. Mihov. Quantities and units according to BDS-ISO with application in research in the field of agricultural machinery - magazine "Agricultural machinery", 1997, N1., pp. 42- 48
- Miraschiev, B., S. Vasilev, D. Daskalov, Machines for tillage and crop cultivation, Zemizdat, Sofia 1989.
- Mihov M., R. Dragneva, G. Tasev. Methodological foundations for rational aggregation of tractors. - magazine "Agricultural machinery", 1989, N5, p. 43-53.
- New and improved machines for inter-row and intra-row tillage in permanent plantations, Report on task 126.96.36.199 Stage: P-3 NIMESS - Sofia, 1990
- Development and research of energy-saving mechanized technologies in crop production under the conditions of sustainable agriculture, Project Report No. 3 2002-2005
- Loosening machine for deep loosening hinged RDN -80, Technical passport 1983.
- Compact disc harrow operating manual, AMAZONEN-WERKE
- Specialized machinery for perennial crops https://www.opticom-bg.com/products/cat_new/70/74
- Tasev G., M. Mihov, Methodical foundations of research methodology, ed. Avangard prima, Sofia, 2022, 698 p.
- Traktor Bolgar MTZ-80, Manual of exploitations and hudu
- Tsonev, N., H. Stoyanov, K. Minchev, M. Mihov, G. Tasev, R. Dragneva, M. Georgiev, Methodical guidelines for rational aggregation of energy-saturated tractors, Sofia 1987.
- Harry L. Field and John B. Solie, Introduction to Agricultural Engineering Technology, A Problem Solving Approach, Third Edition, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, USA Soil Tillage in Agroecosystems