The necessity of using the apparatus of mathematical statistics to obtain high reliability of the results of the evaluation of thereliability indicators of agricultural machinery in comparative tests is justified.
Two models of plant protection machines have been tested and the main numerical characteristics of the indicator production till failure of the failure-free feature have been obtained.
The application of the Student’s criterion for proving the statistical significance of the difference in the tested reliability indicator is justified.
- Mihov M., Zh.Davchev, G. Tasev Methodology for the Experimental Study of the Reliability of Technical Objects - Report for the 2020 Ohrid Conference.
- L.S. Ermolov, V.M. Kryazhkov, V.E. Cherkun, Fundamentals of reliability of agricultural machinery, M., 1982.
- Skovorodin V., L. Tishkin, G. Tasev, Handbook of reliability of agricultural machinery, S., 1998.
- Mihov M., Reliability of Machines in Agriculture, S., 2012.
- Tasev G., Kr. Georgieva Introduction to Research.-S., 2014.