The hardness of iron-nickel coatings during the restoration of worn parts is an important factor determining the service life of machines. This mechanical property depends on many factors, the simultaneous influence of which cannot be taken into account in conventional experiments. Therefore, we have made an attempt to simultaneously use the complex methods of similarity theories and planning multifactorial experiments to study the hardness of iron-nickel coatings. The composition of the electrolyte was obtained by us with a copyright certificate for the invention No. 700568, Moscow, 1989, Katsitadze J.V.,. Kikabidze D . N . “Electrolyte for obtaining plated iron-nickel alloy”. This approach to the issue allows taking into account the simultaneous influence of a large number of factors on the optimization parameter, obtaining reliable and reasonable results in the form of regression equations, optimizing the process of restoring machine parts with an iron-nickel electrolytic alloy and generalizing the results obtained.
In the article, the influence of technological similarity criteria on the hardness of iron-nickel coatings is explored, the response function is obtained depending on the dimensionless similarity criteria and the corresponding mathematical model is used to carry out targeted experiments according to the Box-Benkin plan. As a result of mathematical processing of the obtained data, an adequate regression equation was derived, according to which the optimal electrolyte composition and electrolysis conditions have been
- Jemal Katsitadze , Zaur Phutkaradze .-Application of modern mathematical methods for optimizing technological processes to increase machine reliability , Lambert, 2020 , 138 p.
- Jemal Katsitadze, Tadeusz Pawlowski and Zaur Phutkaradze - Plowshares Wear Investigation of the Plows Working in Mountainous Conditions Using Statistical Probabilistic Modeling, Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology A 8 (2018) ,p. 22…26
- Katsitadze, J. Repair of Machines. Tbilisi, Georgia: “Education”, 2008
- Alabuzhev P.M. et al. Theory of similarity and dimensionality. Modeling. M. High School. 1987. 1. Katsitadze Jemal, Pawlowski Tadeusz, Putkaradze Zaur. Ploughshares wear investigation of the plows working in mountainous conditions using statistical probabilistic modeling. Journal “Agricultural Science and Technology”, vol. 8, #4, New York, 2018.
- Katsitadze Jemal, Putkaradze Zaur. Increasing of reliability of agricultural equipment. International journal "Mechanization in Agriculture", №3, Sofia, 2019.
- Katsitadze Jemal, Putkaradze Zaur, Abuladze Ioseb. Research of reliability of small scale mechanization machines working in mountainous conditions of Georgia. Proceedings of VII international scientific congress, Burgas, 2019. (in English)
- Melnikov S.V. et al. – Experiment design in research of agricultural processes. L. 1999 (in Russian)