The article presents the results of a study of the conditions for further improvement and development of high-tech agricultural production in Ukraine. The purpose of this study is to define conceptual approaches to the technical and technological modernization of the agro-industrial complex as a key element of sustainable development of the real sector of Ukraine’s economy and strategic directions of research in agricultural science. The study found that in the context of inevitable climate change, the basis for the formation of highly automated agriculture will be flexible environmentally friendly technological processes in agricultural production, built on fundamentally new technical and technological principles, namely: intellectualization, digitalization, integrated automation and robotization. A concept for the development of high-tech agricultural production in Ukraine based on the principles of sustainable development and the innovative concept of Industry 4.0 was also developed, which will ensure high and sustainable economic growth of the agro-industrial complex, development of domestic agricultural engineering and related sectors of the economy. The strategic tasks for agricultural science in the development of the technical and technological base of highly automated agricultural production are outlined. The study of modern trends in the development of economies of advanced countries and their effectiveness give grounds to assert that the identified strategic directions of technical and technological modernization of the agricultural sector will be the basis for the formation of an effective model for the development of high-tech agro-industrial climate-oriented production in Ukraine.
- System of technical and technological support for the production of plant products / edited by V. Adamchuk. Kyiv: Agrarian science, 2012. 416 p.
- Zakharchuk O. Problems of material and technical support of agricultural enterprises of Ukraine. – Economy of agro-industrial complex, no. 7, 2014, pp. 91 99.
- Adamchuk V., Gritsyshyn M., Perepelytsya N. Material and technical base of the crop branch of Ukraine: state and prospects of development. – Mechanization and electrification of agriculture, no. 2 (101), 2015, pp. 246–254.
- Adamchuk V., Grytsyshyn M., Perepelitsa N. Technical and technological support as the main factor of sustainable development of agro-industrial production. – Mechanization and electrification of agriculture, no. 8 (107), 2018, pp. 198–208.
- Mikhailov M. Innovative and investment development of the material and technical base of agrarian enterprises. – Kyiv: NSC "IAE", 2019, pp. 142–178.
- Ivanishin V. Innovative maintenance of updating of technical and technological base of enterprises of agrarian and industrial complex. – Economy of agroindustrial complex, no. 1, 2010, pp. 128–133.
- Material and technical support of agriculture in Ukraine: manual / Lupenko Y., Zakharchuk O., Vyshnevetskaya O. [and others]. – Kyiv: NSC IAE, 2015, 144 p.
- Zubets M., Tyvonchuk S. Development of innovative processes in agro-industrial production. – K.: Agrarian science, 2004, pp. 21.
- National report "Goals of sustainable development: Ukraine". URL: https://ukraine.un.org/sites/default/files/2020- 06/SDGs_NationalReportUA_Web_1.pdf (access date: 13.06.2023).
- Mykhaylenko O. G. Sustainable development of agriculture: theoretical aspects. Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk University. – Series "World Economy and International Economic Relations", issue 7, 2015, pp. 48-57.
- Savytskyi E. E. Precision farming as a result of informatization of management systems in agribusiness. – Economics and entrepreneurship; coll. of science Proceedings of KNEU, vol. 38, 2017, pp. 174-181.
- Amosha O.I., Zaloznova Yu.S., Bryukhovetska N.Yu., Buleev I.P. Intellectualization of enterprises of the real sector as a promising direction for the development of the modern economy (conclusions and recommendations based on the results of the scientific and practical online conference)/ – Herald of economic science of Ukraine, no. 2 (41), 2021, pp. 218-222.
- Berezovskyi S., Dyachenko O. Intelligent automation – perspective of agriculture. – International Scientific Journal of Engineering and Agriculture, vol.1, no.3, 2022, pp. 117–132. URL: https://isg-journal.com/isjea/article/view/20 (access date: 13.06.2023).