The purpose of this report is to present the objectives and the legal framework laid down in the EU strategies for introducing carbon farming practices in soil management, for introducing the principles of the circular economy, as well as for achieving the objectives laid down in the European Green Deal.
- Agriculture and Fisheries Council of EU, 2022, (consilim.europe.en/enmeetings/agrifish /2022/01/07/)
- EU Annex Amending Regulation 2018/841 , 14.07.2021
- Iordanov J., Yanev R., Pelovski Y., Serafimova E. 2018, Integrated decentralized projects for introduction of regional "Circular economy", resource recovery of waste generated in the production and processing of products in agriculture and forestry through regenerative practices. Collection Of Reports From International Scientific Conference „‟Conserving Soil And Water‟‟, Burgas, Bulgaria , 2018
- Kostov, О., J. Iordanov , 2019, Resource recovery with integrated practices to create landscape urban infrastructures to mitigate the causes of climate change , Bulgarian Journal of Soil Science Agro chemistry and Ecology,Volume 53,No 3-4,2019
- Kostov,O. , Oswald van Cleemput , 2019, Some Aspects of Bio Environmental Problems and Further Development of Science and Scientific Policy in European Countries, Bulgarian Journal of Soil Science, Bulgarian Journal of Soil Science® 2019 Volume 4. Issue 2. www.bsss.bg99;
- Kostov O., Iordanov J., Yanev R., 2019, Integrated regenerative practices for resource recovery of waste generated in the production and processing of products in agriculture and forestry, Proceedings of the scientific forum the international participation “Ecology and agrotechnologies – fundamental science and practical realization”, Volume 1, 2020.
- Kostov O., Iordanov J , Proceedings of the International scientific conference ” Conserving Soil and Waret” Borovec,Bulgaria, 2020 .
- New Circular Economy Action Plan, For a cleaner and more competitive Europe, EC COM(2020) 98 final, Brussels, 11.3.2020 .
- Nieuws EP: Political agreement on new Common Agricultural Policy. We have a deal for the CAP 2023-2027 , 25.06.2021.
- Pelovski Y., Serafimova E., Iordanov J., 2018, LOW - CARBON PRACTICES FOR DECENTRALIZED RESOURCE UTILIZATION AND ADAPTATION TO CLIMATE CHANGES, 3-rd International Conferance GREDIT2018 , Green development infrastructure technology , Skopie , march 2018.
- REG EC 1069/2009, 2009, Regulation (EC) No 1069/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 October 2009 laying down health rules as regards animal by-products and derived products not intended for human consumption and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1774/2002 (Animal by-products Regulation) .
- RЕG EC 2019/2009 , 2019, Regulation (EU) 2019/1009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 June 2019 laying down rules on the making available on the market of EU fertilising products and amending Regulations (EC) No 1069/2009 and (EC) No 1107/2009 and repealing Regulation (EC) No 2003/2003
- Serafimova E., Iordanov J. , Yanev R. 2018 , TERMOCHEMICAL STUDIES ON DIFFERENT FUEL AND BIO-WASTE , 3 rd International Conferance GREDIT2018 , Green development infrastructure technology , Skopie , march 2018
- Serafimova E., Iordanov J., 2020 , Economically justified and socially acceptable practices for possible recovery of agricultural waste, Proceedings of the scientific forum the international participation “Ecology and agrotechnologies – fundamental science and practical realization”, Volume 2, 2020
- Sustainable Carbon Cycles , Communication from Commission to the European Parlament and the Council , Euroean Commissions , 15.12. 2021 .
- Тhe European Green Deal, Communication Brissels, 2019, COM (2019) 640 final.