The future of Internet communications is trending at Internet-of-Things (IoT) and furthermore: Internet-of-Everything (IoE) with Wireless networks deployed. But most important in the development of wireless networking is the security issue. Computer and networking security will be the great wall built over systems and networks. In this scientific research paper the weakness of Wi-Fi passwords over protocol WPA2 in a controlled network environment is tested along with WPS protocol. The open source operating system KALI LINUX is used by the means of instrument “aircrack-ng” and “bully”.
- IEEE 802.11i Standard, URL: https://standards.ieee.org/findstds/standard/802.11i-2004.html
- Slavyanov, K., An Algorithm of Fuzzy Inference System for ISAR Image Classification, Rezekne, Latvia, ISSN 1691-5402
- Aircrack command series, URL: https://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=aircrack-ng#wpa
- WPS explained, URL: https://www.wi-fi.org/discover-wi-fi/wifi-protected-setup
- Pixie Dust Attack explained, URL: https://forums.kali.org/showthread.php?24286-WPS-Pixie-DustAttack-(Offline-WPS-Attack)
- Sak B., Ram J. Mastering Kali Linux Wireless Pentesting, Packt, 2016, ISBN 978-1-78528-556-1, p.p. 97-99, Available from: http://it-ebooks.info/book/1461060711/