The article presents the direction of development of contemporary human resource management and the use of the human potential in the defense system based on human–employee as the capital of modern organization.
- R. W. Griffin, Fundamentals of organization management, PWN Publishing House, Warsaw 1997, p. 80.
- A. Pocztowski, Human resources management. Outline of problems and methods, Antykwa, Kraków 1998, p. 19.
- M. Sępek, Human resources management. Entrepreneurship and management, Social Higher School of Entrepreneurship and Management, 2010, Volume XI, Notebook 11, p. 52–71.
- B. Jamka, Human factor in a modern enterprise: a resource or capital?, Difin Pub., Warsaw 2007, p. 16.
- M. Juchnowicz, Flexible human capital management in the knowledge organization, Difin Pub., Warsaw 2007, p. 18-20.
- B. Wyrzykowska, From human resources to human capital. Scientific works of the Jan Długosz Academy in Częstochowa 2013 from VII. Pragmata tes Oikonomias.
- K. Beyer, Human capital management in the process of shaping intellectual capital, Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management, University of Szczecin 2016.