Security is often commonly used and most meaningful concepts in contemporary political vocabulary. Furthermore, it has been engrossing in a fascinating subject in aspects of the survival of nations and states in the world. There is no doubt about the fact that energy security is factor influencing the security area. This paper analyses the impact of energy dependency in the World and in our country.
- Blajeva V., European policy on biofuel development, governance and sustainable development, 3-4/2010.
- Cvetkova S., Minkov T., Analysis and assessment of the environmental impact of transport on cities, Economic and social alternatives, Issue 3, 2017
- Padarev N., Anthropogenic accidents and catastrophes. PIC, V.T. 2016.
- White Book - Adapting to climate change: a challenge for European agriculture and rural areas, Commission of the European Communities, Brussels, C0M, 2009.
- Shah, A., Energy Security, Global Issues. 2011.
- National Security Strategy of the Republic of Bulgaria, 2011.