The article contains a description of the national security system of the Republic of Poland, in accordance with the division written in the National Security Strategy of the Republic of Poland of 2014. Particular attention was focused on the subsystem of support, including social entities. The second part presents the selected determinants of social security.
- Auleytner J., Głąbicka K., Social policy – between protection and subsidiarity, Higher Pedagogical School in Warsaw, Warsaw 2000
- Czapiński J., Panek T., (ed), Social diagnosis. The conditions and quality of life of the Poles, Social Monitoring Council, Warsaw 2007
- Gierszewski J., Organization of the social security system, Pub. Difin, Warsaw 2013
- Kitler W., National security of the Republic of Poland, Basic categories, conditions, system, AON, Warsaw 2011
- Koziej S., National Security Strategy (of the State), in: Fundamentals of security of the contemporary state (entity), implications: ed. J. Pawłowski, AON, Warsaw 2015
- Leszczyński M., Security in the local dimension, Difin, Warsaw 2013
- Maslow A. Motivation and personality, PWN, Warsaw 2016 Pawłowski J., (ed), Dictionary of terms in the field of national security, AON, Warsaw 2009
- Pawłowski J., Marczak J., Gąsiorek K., The concept, character and determinants of national security (state), in: Fundamentals of security of the contemporary state (entity), implications, ed. J. Pawłowski, AON Warsaw 2015
- Skrabacz A., Social security, Theoretical and practical basics, Publishing House Elipsa, Warsaw 2012
- Skrabacz A., S Sulowski, Social security. Concepts, conditions, challenges. Elipsa, Warsaw 2012
- Stańczyk J., Contemporary understanding of security, ,ISP PAN, Warsaw 1996
- The white book of national security of the Republic of Poland, BBN, Warsaw 2014 National Security Strategy of the Republic of Poland, Warsaw 2014
- The Act of June 9, 2006 on the Military Counterintelligence Service and the Military Intelligence Service, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1978, 2405, of 2018, item 650, 1544, 1669.
- The Act of April 20, 2004 on the promotion of employment and labour market institutions, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1265, art. 2, point 1.
- The Act of November 21, 1967 on the general obligation to defend the Republic of Poland, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1459, 1669, art. 6, par. 1 and art. 4a, par. 1.
- Resolution no. 104 of the Council of Ministers of June 18, 2013 regarding the adoption of the Human Capital Development Strategy 2020, M.P. 2013 item 640.