This report concludes a series of articles by the authors devoted to the human factor and published in scientific journals «Industry-4.0» in 2017, 2018. The problem of the human factor is shown from a new point of view in the article, namely: the human factor is not only the limited possibilities of professional activity, due to human physiology, it is, above all, the limited possibilities of technology that does not take into account the characteristics of a person in the human-machine system. There are considered various aspects of this problem.
- Elisov L.N. Metodologiya I sredstva kvalimetrii inzhenerno-tekhnicheskogo sostava grazhdanskoj aviatsii. Aftoref.diss.dokt.tekhn.nauk [Methodology and means of qualimetry of civil aviation engineering and technical staff. Dr. techn. Sci. abstract of the thesis]. Moscow, 1995. (In Russian).
- Elisov L.N., Ovchenkov N.I., Fadeev R.S. Introduction to the theory of aviation security, Yaroslavl, Filigran` Publ., 2016, 320 p. (In Russian).
- Elisov L.N. To the question of the accuracy of heuristic algorithms for solving optimization problems in operation. Nauchnyj Vestnik MGTUGA=Scientific Bulletin of MSTU CA, 2012, no. 179, pp. 123-126. (In Russian).
- Filippov V. L., Ovchenkov N. Some problems of automation of aviation security management procedures at the airport // Scientific Bulletin of the State Research Institute of Civil Aviation. 2019. No. 24. P. 66-74.
- Elisov L.N., Ovchenkov N.I. Aviation security as an object of mathematical modeling. Nauchnyj Vestnik MGTUGA=Scientific Bulletin of MSTU CA, 2017, vol.20, no. 3, pp. 13-20. (In Russian).
- Elisov, L. N., Ovchenkov N. Some of the questions of the grid and neural network modeling task control of aviation security of the airport. Scientific Bulletin of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation, volume 20. Moscow, 2017. No. 3. P. 21-29.
- Elisov L. N., Gorbachenko V. I., Zhukov M. V. Learning Radial Basis Function Networks with the Trust Region Method for Boundary Problems // Automation and Remote Control. - 2018, Vol. 79. - No. 9. - P. 1621-1629.