Defense preparations as the state safety condition – selected legal documents
- 1 Military University of Technology, Poland
Defense preparations are an antidote to emerging political and military threats. They cover, in accordance with applicable legal regulations, the military, economic and administrative area, as well as entrepreneurs and individual citizens of the state. They are mostly based on defensive tasks, that is, special benefits and personal and material benefits in accordance with the law on the general obligation to defend the Republic of Poland.
The article presents selected legal documents regarding this issue in the Republic of Poland
- Kitler. W., (scientific dir.) Local self-government in the national defense of the Republic of Poland, AON, Warszawa 2015
- Kuliczkowski. M., Wojcieszko. M., (ed) Public administration in the process of state defense preparations – selected problems, War Studies Academy, Warszawa 2018
- Stańczyk. J., Contemporary understanding of security, ISP PAN, Warszawa 1996.
- Trejnis. Z., Kościelecki.L., (ed), Challenges and threats to security and defense of the Republic of Poland in the 21st century in the social and technological-environmental dimension, ASPRA-JR Publishing House, Warszawa 2018
- Pawłowski. J., (ed), Dictionary of terms in the field of national security, AON, Warszawa 2009
- Defense strategy of the Republic of Poland 2009, Ministry of Defence, Warszawa 2009, chapter 3, point 57.
- The Act of November 21, 1967 on the general obligation to defend the Republic of Poland, Journal of Laws of 1967 no. 44, item 220
- The Act of August 21, 2001 on the organization of tasks for state agility carried out by entrepreneurs, Journal of Laws 2001 no. 122, item 1320
- The Act of August 29, 2002 on martial law and on the competences of the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces and the principles of his subordination to the constitutional bodies of the Republic of Poland, Journal of Laws 2002 no. 156 item 1301
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of June 15, 2004 on the conditions and mode of planning and financing tasks performed as part of state defense preparations by government administration bodies and local self-government bodies, Journal of Laws of 2004 no. 152, item 1599
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of November 6, 2017 amending the ordinance on the list of entrepreneurs of special economic and defense importance, Journal of Laws 2017, item 2143
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of April 27, 2004 on the preparation of the national security management system, Journal of Laws of 2004 no. 98, item 978
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of August 3, 2004 on the preparation of the national security management system, Journal of Laws of 2004 no. 180, item 1855
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of June 27, 2012 on the conditions and manner of preparation and use of medical entities for the defense needs of the state and the competence of the authorities in these matters, Journal of Laws of 2012, item 741
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of October 8, 2015 on defense training, Journal of Laws of 2015, item 1829
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of June 24, 2003 on objects of special importance for the security and defense of the state and their special protection, Journal of Laws of 2003 no. 116, item 1090
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of November 24, 2009 on the militarization of organizational units performing tasks related to national defense or security, Journal of Laws of 2009 no. 210, item 1612