Ensuring the security of the population is one of the fundamental policies of the European Union. Various approaches are being implemented in this area, one of which is the creation of critical infrastructure security – national and European. In this regard, trough the development and operation of intelligent security systems, with a focus on critical infrastructure, is expected to improve the security of the population in EU Member States. Precisely the synergy of efforts of the scientific and industrial communities in our country for performance of specific models of security systems through the establishment and operation of centres of competence is at the core of this paper.
- COM(2018) 436 final, „ANNEXES to the Proposal for a DECISION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on establishing the specific programme implementing Horizon Europe – the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation“;
- „SCIENCE AND EDUCATION FOR SMART GROWTH OPERATIONAL PROGRAMME 2014-2020“, Version 2.0 / Approved by EC on 11/11/2018 /, page 51;
- http://www.investorwords.com/19342/systematic_approach. html;
- “ PROJECT JUSTIFICATION under the competitive project selection procedure CREATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF CENTRES OF COMPETENCE” (Creation and Development of a Center of Competence "Quantum Communication, Intelligent Security Systems and Risk Management" (Quasar);
- Георгиев Н. Л., Анализ на един клас специализирани сензори за защита на обекти от критични инфраструктури. 2015, ISBN:978-619-90310-4-9, 170 стр.
- Georgiev Nikolai, "Quality criteria for critical infrastructure protection systems", International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, vol VI, issue VI, ISSN 2348- 0386, 2018, p. 265-271;
- Kiril Stoichev, Risk Analysis for Business Continuity Management of NPP, International Journal for Economics, Commerce and management, Vol. VI, Issue 11, November 2018, ISSN 2348 0386, 459-476;
- Associate Professor Ph.D. Dimitrov D. L., “CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE RESILIENCE EVALUATION – RESILIENCE APPROACH, RESILIENCE MODEL AND RESILIENCE INDICATORS”, International Scientific Journal Security & Future, 1/2018, ISSN 2535-0668, p.p. 7- 10.