NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SECURITY
AN ATTEMPT TO SUMMARIZE THE PSYCHOLOGICAL PORTRAIT OF PERPETRATORS OF ORGANIZED CRIME
- 1 Academy of the Ministry of the Interior, Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria
The summary psychological portrait of organized crime perpetrators includes a synthesized characteristic of their motivation, attitudes and values. It presents the specifics of their self-esteem, mental states and personal defences. The report analyses empirical data of organized crime individuals obtained through the Dark Triad questionnaire.
The overall psychological portrait of organized crime perpetrators is oriented towards supporting the operative-investigative, investigativejudicial and penitentiary activities with them.
- Aydarov, J., Criminology. S. Ciela, 1998, p. 164
- Karakashev, V., Criminology. S. ROMINA, 1998, pp. 282- 283 (Karakashev, V., G. Georgiev, P. Tsankov)
- Madzharov, E., Psychological portrayal of offenders. S. Ciela, 2006, p. 288
- Madzharov, E., The Study of Organized Crime Persons with the Dark Triad Questionnaire. Psychological Research №1, 2019 (under print), p. 2, p. 7 (Madzharov, E., V. Tsanov, D. Georgieva)
- Paunova, L., Organized crime. S. Ciela Soft & Publishing AD, 2010, p. 238 (Paunova, L., P. Datsov)
- Pushkarova, I., Forms of organized criminal activity under the Criminal Code of the Republic of Bulgaria. S. „St. Kliment Ohridski”, 2011, p. 112
- Stankov, B., Organized crime. S. Albatross, 2002, p. 10, p. 175
- Stankov, B., Criminology. Types of crime. Varna. Chernorizets Hrabur VSU, 2003, p. 290, p. 300
- Stoychev, N., Violence. Psychological analysis of the crime scene. S. Trud, 2016, p. 19, p. 49
- Aminov, I., Legal psychology. M. UNITI-DANA, 2012, pp. 132-133
- Gyurov, A., Professional Crime: Past and Present. M. “Legal Literature”, 1990, p. 54
- Dedulin, D., Psychological means of detecting false testimony in the process of questioning suspects (accused) of economic crimes. M. “Academy of Economic Security of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia”, 2011, p. 13
- Korneeva, G., Organized crime as a negative socio-psychological phenomenon. Applied Legal Psychology. No. 3, 2008, p. 102.
- Kudryakov, Yu,. Identity of the person convicted for mercenary crimes. V: p/p Mokretsova, A., V. Golubeva, A. Shamisa. Working book of a penitentiary psychologist. M. “VNII of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, GUIN of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia”, 1998, p. 129
- Pastushenya, A., Kinds and psychological characteristics of criminal groups. Psychological characteristics of the criminal subculture. V: p/p Furmanova, I., I. Metlitskiy Criminal psychology. Minsk. Minsk Institute of Management, 2007,181.
- Pastushenya, A. Legal Psychology. Minsk, Ministry of Internal Affairs Academy, 2015, p. 88 (Pastushenya, A., A. Urbanovich)
- Romanov, N., Criminal groups and the criminal subculture. Psychology and law. No. 1, 2013, p. 35
- Stolyarenko, A., Applied legal psychology. M. UNITI-DANA, 2001, p. 64
- Stolyarenko, A., Applied legal psychology. M. UNITI-DANA, 2005, p. 93
- Sorochan, V., Legal psychology. M. “MIEMP”, 2010, p. 60
- Shikhantsov, Legal Psychology Maggazine, “Mirror”, 1998, p. 38
- Chufarovskiy, Yu., Legal psychology. Questions and answers. M. Exmid, 2005, p. 194, p. 320
- Chufarovskiy, Yu., Legal psychology, M., Prospect, 2015, pp. 280-281