Constructive variants of warheads forming an axial flow of propagation of preformed elements have been designed. Tests have been carried out on experimental units with varying thickness of wall and shape of the barrier between the preformed elements and the bursting charge. Obtained results show the formation of a high-speed axial flow of a large amount of striking elements of one and the same type having sufficient kinetic energy to hit the targets. Thus, by changing the wall thickness and the barrier shape, it is possible to increase the effectiveness of the fragmentation action by 35-40 % and to provide coverage of a larger area of damage.
- Odintsov, V.A. Modelling the fragmentation processes using unified models. Methodological Instructions. M., “MGTU”, 1991, 58 p.
- Baranov, V.L., S.P. Petkov. Modelling the process of forming the initial kinematic parameters of the fragmentation field. News of the Tula State University, Series “Special Machine Building Problems”, issue 4, No 1, 2002, pp 173-177.
- Balagansky I.A., L.A. Merzhievsky. Effect of weapons and ammunition. Textbook. Novosibirsk, Publishing house of NSTU, 408 p.
- Zecevic, B., J. Terzic, F. Razic, S. Serdarevic-Kadic. Lethal Influence Factors of Natural and Preformed Fragmentation Projectiles. DAAAM International Scientific Book, Chapter 20, 2015, pp. 219-234.
- Taylor, G.I. Fragmentation of tubular bombs. Scientific Papers of G.I. Tailor, Vol. III, No 44, Cambridge University, 1963, pp 387- 390.
- Odintsov, V.A. Mechanics of the impulse fracture of cylinders. Questions of explosion and shock physics. Collection of Articles, MVTU, Vol. 1, pp 22-70.
- Rainchard, J., J. Pirson. Deformation and fracture of thick-walled steel cylinders under blast loading. Mechanics, 1958, No 19.
- Nadai, A. Plasticity and fracture of solids. M., “Nauka”, 1984. 163 p.
- Baranov, V.L., S.P. Petkov. A variant of the straight task for optimizing the parameters of the fragmentation field. Journal of the Technical University - Plovdiv, No 8, 2006, ISSN: 1310-8271, рр 67-74.
- Baranov, V.L., S.P. Petkov. Optimization of the fragmentation field parameters. News of the Tula State University, Series “Special Machine Building Problems”, issue 2, No 2, 2001, pp 172-174.
- Petkov, S.P. Model for the formation of high-speed elongated striking elements. Engineering Sciences, issue XLV, No 3, 2009. ISSN: 1312-5703, pp 50-57.
- Odintsov, V.A. Statistical distributions in fragmentation: Textbook. M., Pu2lishing house of MSTU, 1990. 56 p.
- Explosion Physics. Editor L.P. Orlenko. Third edition, revised. Vol. 2, M., FIZMATLIT, ISBN 5-9221-0220-6, 2002, 656 p.
- Kalobanova A.E., V.V. Selinova. Fundamentals of the dynamics of the destruction of shells. M., Publishing House of MSTU “N.E. Bauman”, 1996. 98 p.
- Kachanov, L.M. Fundamentals of the theory of plasticity, M., “Nauka”, 1979.
- Petkov, S.P., V. Nikolova. Modeling of the dynamic properties of the cumulative lining material and casing in a cumulative assembly. Vth International Scientific and Technical Conference "Engineering. Techologies. Education. Security”, Volume 1, 2017, ISSN: 2535-0315, pp 94-98.
- Christov, C.I., S.P. Petkov. Comparative analysis of the energy performance of high-speed compact impact elements of cumulative liners with different forming lining profiles. Scientific conference of the Naval University “N.Y.Vaptsarov” – Varna, Section Naval Sciences, 1994.
- Georgiev N. L., K. Stoichev, Thu Quang Wu. Modern challenges in military and military technology field. Proc. Conf. with Int. Part. “Metal Science, Hydro- and Aerodynamics, National Security”, 2014, ISSN: 1313-8303, pp 122-128.