The work presents the author’s view on one of the most important problems of civil aviation in modern conditions – the problem of ensuring the aviation security of civil aviation facilities. Problems of security and problems of aviation security management are investigated and addressed in the assessment approach through the creation of integrated systems for aviation security and the concept of vulnerability. The concept of vulnerability is determined by the degree of protection of transport infrastructure objects from unauthorized interference in their activities. The work proposes the airport vulnerability model as an object of transport infrastructure. The proposed methodology includes a system of views of the authors on the problem of aviation security based on the concept of vulnerability.
- Elisov L.N., Ovchenkov N.I., Fadeev R.S. Introduction to the theory of aviation security, Yaroslavl, Filigran` Publ., 2016, 320 p. (In Russian).
- Elisov L.N. To the question of the accuracy of heuristic algorithms for solving optimization problems in operation. Nauchnyj Vestnik MGTUGA=Scientific Bulletin of MSTU CA, 2012, no. 179, pp. 123-126. (In Russian).
- Filippov V. L., Ovchenkov N. I. Some problems of automation of aviation security management procedures at the airport / / Scientific Bulletin of the State Research Institute of Civil Aviation. 2019. No. 24. P. 66-74.
- Elisov L.N., Ovchenkov N.I. To the question of structural modeling of transport security subjects. Scientific Bulletin of MGTUGA=Scientific Bulletin of MSTU CA, 2013, no. 197, pp. 58-61. (In Russian).
- Elisov L. N., Ovchenkov N. So. Integrated air transport security. Scientific Bulletin of MGTUGA, volume 20.-M.: MGTUGA, 2017, № 6-p. 36-44
- Ovchenkov N., Elisov L. N. Assessment of vulnerability of objects of transport infrastructure and vehicles in civil aircraft // Scientific Bulletin of MGTUGA. 2014. No. 204. P. 65-68.
- Elisov L. N., Gorbachenko V. I., Zhukov M. V. Learning Radial Basis Function Networks with the Trust Region Method for Boundary Problems // Automation and Remote Control. - 2018, Vol. 79. - No. 9. - P. 1621-1629.