This report presents the different types of explosives. It presents a classification of explosives according to their sensitivity to external influences, as well as a classification of the permissible quantities of explosives, ammunition and pyrotechnic articles that can be safely stored in one room. An analysis was performed and the possibility of safely combined storage of explosives and ammunition was considered. The need of applying specific requirements for the design and exploitation of sites for the production, storage and trade of explosives, ammunition and pyrotechnic articles is described.
- Petkov S. P. “Model for formatting of high – speed long striking elements”, mag. “Engineering sciences”, 3/2008. IMSETH-BAS-Sofia, ISSN 1312-5703, (2008)
- Petkov S. P. “Mathematical model for the interaction of the cumulative jet on dynamic protection”, mag. “Engineering sciences”, 4/2008. IMSETH-BAS-Sofia, ISSN 1312-5704, (2008)
- Baranov V. L., Petkov S. P., “Modeling the behavior of metals under high-speed impact loading”, mag. “Engineering sciences”, 3/2005 XLII, page 41-48, IMSETH-BAS-Sofia, ISSN 1312-5702, (2005)
- Petkov S. P. “Features of the interaction of the cumulative jet with active elements of dynamic protection”, mag. “Engineering sciences”, 1/2009. IMSETH-BAS-Sofia, ISSN 1312-5702, (2009)
- Petkov S., Petkov P., Tumbarska A.. Modelling the Process of Forming the Initial Kinematic Parameters of the Fragmentation Field. International Scientific Journal “Mathematical Modeling”, 3, 1, Scientific Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering, ISSN 2367-8380, 41-43, (2018)
- Ordinance No. RD-02-20-1 of January 19, 2017 On the planning and design of constructions intended for the production, storage and trading of weapons, ammunition, explosives and pyrotechnic articles, Оbn. DV, br.11, 31/01/2017г.
- Disaster protection act, Оbn. DV, br.102, 19/12/2006
- Rules on occupational safety in blasting operations, 01/07/1997