Biometry provides uniqueness in all of its main modalities or combinations between them usually applied for face recognition. A few examples are fingerprints, iris, face recognition, voice, structure of blood system and etc. Nowadays, biometric analysis has much more frequent application in developing digital community. Analysis and categorizing of a given subject behavior is an actual problem with serious application in the field of security. Apart from hardware requirements, the development of smart software methods and approaches for the recognition of suspicious faces and behavior is necessary. The searching of such solutions are directed to the realization of a software system for machine vision. For achieving the goals of this work, some of the most popular technologies such as High performance computing (HPC), cloud services (Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), Compute as a Service (CaaS)), neural networks (Artificial Neural Network), big data, machine learning and decision tree are studied. It must be mentioned that there is a possibility for the system to be applied with higher precision for predicting future actions.
- Ahonen, T., A. Hadid, M., Face Recognition with Local Binary Patterns, Computer Vision - ECCV 2004, Prague, Czech Republic, May 11-14, 2004. Proceedings, Part I
- Burge M., W. Burger, Ear biometrics in computer vision, Proceedings 15th International Conference on Pattern Recognition. ICPR-2000, Barcelona, Spain, 2000, pp. 822-826 vol.2, doi: 10.1109/ICPR.2000.906202.
- Divya R., R. Lavanya, A Systematic Review on Gait Based Authentication System, 2020 6th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Systems (ICACCS), Coimbatore, India, 2020, pp. 505-509, doi: 10.1109/ICACCS48705.2020.9074361.
- Elrefaei, L., A. Al-Mohammadi, Machine vision gait-based biometric cryptosystem using a fuzzy commitment scheme, Journal of King Saud University - Computer and Information Sciences, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jksuci.2019.10.011.
- Hu, Y., Lu, M. & Lu, X. Driving behaviour recognition from still images by using multi-stream fusion CNN. Machine Vision and Applications 30, 851–865 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00138-018-0994-z
- Jalled, F., Face Recognition Machine Vision System Using Eigenfaces. ArXiv, abs/1705.02782, 2017
- Kpalma, K., J. Ronsin. An Overview of Advances of Pattern Recognition Systems in Computer Vision. Prof. Goro Obinata and Dr. Ashish Dutta. Vision Systems, Advanced Robotic Systems, pp.26, 2007. (hal-00143842)
- Stoitsov, G., G. Stoitsova, A suggestion for smart classroom's architecture in primary school, SAI, Sofia, October 3-5, 2019, 169