ITU’s World Radiocommunication Conference 2019 (WRC 19) is playing a key role in shaping the technical and regulatory framework for the provision of Radiocommunication services in all countries, in space, air, at sea and on land. It will help accelerate progress towards meeting the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It is providing a solid foundation to support a variety of emerging technologies that are set to revolutionize the digital economy, including the use of artificial intelligence, big data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud services. The last items are very close related to the security of the modern human society. The importance of the WRC,19 decisions is discussed in the report. Two new radio-communication principles, named Spatial Correlation Processing – Random Phase Spread Coding (SCP-RPSC), are analysed from WRC, 19 decisions point of view. They were proposed by the author a decade before as antenna transmit-receive beam forming methods with many applications in microwave frequency bands.
- Managing spectrum for evolving technologies, ITU News Magazine, N 5, 2019.
- Johnson, M., - "5G, Opening a new era of digital economy", Sixth Wuzhen World Internet Conference, 21, October 2019 - Wuzhen, China.
- Demirev, V., ―Spatial Correlation Processing – the New Approach in the Broadband Satellite Tracking Systems‖, Journal of Electrical and Control Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 5, pp. 49-54, October, 2013.
- Demirev, V., ―Some Important Parameters of the Spatial Correlation Processing Technology ―, Journal of Electrical and Control Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 5, pp. 55-64, October, 2013.
- Demirev, V., ―Recent Trends and Future Developments of Vehicle Mounted Satellite Tracking Communication Systems―,CEMA,13, Sofia, pp. 66-69, October, 2013.
- Demirev, V., ―Random Phase Spread Coding – the New Way to Communicate with Noise Signals at Microwaves―, Journal of Electrical and Control Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp. 1-9, April, 2014.
- Demirev, V., ―Space diversity – essential factor for the security of 5-th G communications‖, International Scientific Conference ―ConfSec,18‖, Borovets, 2018; Security & Future, N 2, pp.72-75, 2018.