The problem of civil aviation safety is largely determined by the “human factor”. Transport security is a multidimensional concept that includes various security factors that are provided by aviation personnel in the relevant areas of professional activity. A particularly important factor should be considered the activities of personnel in the field of airport security. An acceptable level of airport aviation security can be achieved if the level of professional activity of the security personnel meets the established requirements. The system of requirements is implemented in a set of algorithms and procedures for personnel activities, the implementation of which is mandatory in
strict accordance with the requirements. However, the physical nature of the human component, under the strictest control, does not guarantee absolute compliance with the requirements, i.e. the professional activity of aviation personnel is not guaranteed against accidental or unintentional errors. These errors are a source of negative impact of personnel on the airport’s aviation security. In this case, it is necessary to have the means to minimize the negative impact. The paper considers some software and technical means of minimization
- Aggarwal C.C. (2018) Neural networks and deep learning (Cham: Springer) p 497.
- Averin D. V., Ovchenkov N. I. (2020) Concept, models and methods of aviation security management Based on the human factor Criterion / / Scientific Bulletin Of the state research Institute of GA, No. 31, p. 108-118
- Bruce P, Bruce F. (2017) Practical Statistics for Data Scientists: 50 Essential Concepts (Sebastopol: O'Reilly) p 318.
- Geron (2017) Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and Tensor Flow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems (Sebastopol: O'Reilly) p. 574.
- Elisov L. N., Gorbachenko V. I., Zhukov M. V. (2018). Learning Radial Basis Function Networks with the Trust Region Method for Boundary Problems. Automation and Remote Control, 79(9), 1621–1629.
- Elisov L.N., Ovchenkov N.I., Filippov V.L. (2020) Modeling of potential threats to civil aviation sites security. Journal of critical reviews, 7 (18), 2620-2627
- Khan N, Milner D, Marr B (2020) Introduction to People Analytics: A Practical Guide to Data-driven HR. London: Kogan Page, p.353.
- Ovchenkov N.I., Averin D.V. (2020) The problem of the human factor in the field of aviation security and some approaches to its solution, Scientific Bulletin of GosNII GA, no. 30 (341), pp. 107-116, 2020.
- Price J, Forrest J (2016). Practical Aviation Security: Predicting and Preventing Future Threats. Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann, p.598.
- Snyman J. A., Wilke D. N. (2018) Practical Mathematical Optimization. Basic Optimization Theory and Gradient-Based Algorithms. Springer.
- Sweet K.M. (2008) Aviation and Airport Security: Terrorism and Safety Concerns, Boca Raton: CRC Press, p.384.