A study of the preconditions for the emergence of the latest conflict between Jews and Palestinians in the context of the internal political situation in the state of Israel and who has an interest in its ignition. The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is the longest-running conflict that has ever existed in humanity and the impossibility of a lasting and sustainable settlement of the dispute, which will contribute to the stability not only of the State of Israel but also of the Middle East.
- https://mesbg.org/%D0%B8%D0%B7%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F/344656565767656565, Въведение в израелско-палестинския конфликт (Introduction to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict)
- https://www.crisisgroup.org/middle-east-north-africa/eastmediterranean-mena/israelpalestine/225-beyond-businessusual-israel-palestine, Beyond Business as Usual in Israel-Palestine
- https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-56854275, East Jerusalem clashes leave over 100 injured
- Palestinians see victory in Gaza truce as Israel warns Hamas (msn.com), Palestinians see victory in Gaza truce as Israel warns Hamas
- Biden resumes Palestinian aid, urges two-state solution (msn.com), Biden resumes Palestinian aid, urges twostate solution
- https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-blinken-israelpalestinians-equal-peace, Biden administration stresses need for 'equal' peace between Israel, Palestinians