Digital signature implementation on ID-1 cards as a personalization security feature
- 1 Faculty of Information Technology, Polytechnic University of Tirana
The use of ID-1 cards is in an extremely large increase nowadays starting from identity cards, bank cards, driving licenses, membership cards, etc. In some of the uses, the security of the card and the data that the card holds are very important. Some of the security elements are defined in the production of the card and some during the personalization of the data on the card. Laser card engraving is a high-security feature that is applied during the process of personalizing the data on the card. In this article, we will present h ow to implement the digital signature in the data personalization using laser engraving and QR barcodes to minimize the costs of cards and to ensure the data on cards are not modified.
- - https://www.idsuperstore.com/learning-center/a-beginners-guide-to-creating-secure-id-cards/
- - https://smallbusiness.chron.com/patient-identity-theft-prevention- 16942.html
- - https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/markets/digital-identity-and-security/government/security-features/levels-identity-security
- - https://www.advantidge.com/id-card-security-features/
- - G.Nikhita Reddy, G.J.Ugander Reddy, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 4, Issue 9, Study of Cloud Computing in HealthCare Industry, September-2013
- - IEEE Security and Privacy Magazine – IEEECS “Safety Critical Systems – Next Generation “July/ Aug 2013.
- - B. Tulu, H. Li, S Chatterjee, 10th, AMCIS 2004, USA, Design and Implementation of a Digital Signature Solution for a Healthcare Enterprise, August 6-8, 2004
- - Digital Signature Standard (DSS), FIPS PUB 186-3, 2009.
- - J. Chandrashekhara , Anu V B , Prabhavathi H , Ramya B R, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer Science & Technology (IJIRCST), A Comprehensive Study on Digital Signature, May 2021
- - Public Key Cryptography for the Financial Services Industry, the Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA), ANSI X9.62- 2005.
- - J.,Zhang, C.,Liu, Y.,Yang. Elsevier Journal of Networks and Computer Applications, An efficient secure proxy verifiably encrypted signature scheme. 2009