Business models (BMs) are business plans used by an organization to create, deliver, and acquire value. There is a strong need in different areas of business to develop a better understanding of BM’s risks. The appropriate risk framework would support the full range of risk management capabilities, namely identifying key risks, quantifying and, finally, managing those risks.
Therefore, in developing the organization’s BM, it is necessary to create a better understanding of the risks associated with the development of security systems. The proposal for a variant of the BM risk profile framework for the establishment of security systems is the content of this publication.
- Jim DeLoach „Understanding Your Risk Profile“, February 16, 2016, Corporate Compliance Insights (CCI), https://www.corporatecomplianceinsights.com/;
- Philippos Papadopoulos, „Open Risk White Paper: Identification Framework for Business Model Risks“, Jan 2016, https://www.openriskmanagement.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/OpenRiskWP05_010916.pdf.
- Dimitar Dimitrov, „DEVELOPING, IMPLEMENTING AND MAINTAINING AN INTEGRATED PHYSICAL PROTECTION SYSTEM FOR NUCLEAR FACILITIES“, Proceedings of the Scientific Conference “Current Security Issues”, 5, Publishing House of the National Military University “Vasil Levski”, 2020, ISSN: 2367-7465, pp. 78-86;
- Dimitrov D, Lichkov N, Nikolov G., “MODELING A STRUCTURAL-FUNCTIONAL APPROACH TO ENSURING DEFENSES IN THE FIELD OF DEFENSE”,Proceedings of the Scientific Conference “Current Security Issues”, 6, Publishing House of the National Military Univers ity “Vasil Levski”, 2020, ISSN: 2367-7465, pp. 223-232;
- Dimitar Dimitrov, “Comparative evaluation of techniques for modeling and simulation of interdependent critical infrastructures”, Proceedings of the Annual University Scientific Conference, 10, Publishing House of the National Military University “Vas il Levski”, 2020, ISSN: ISSN: 1314-1937, pp. 231- 24;
- Lichkov N. G, Dimitrov D.L., Mihail Hristov, Stoyanov I., “CLASSIFICATION OF CHAIN TECHNIQUE AS A SOURCE OF DISTRIBUTION OF SURFACE SEISMIC OSCILLATIONS IN DIFFERENT SOIL TYPES”, 2020 , NTS in Mechanical Engineering, 2020, ISSN: 2603-2945, pp. 21-24;
- Vents islav Pehlivanski, “Tests in the process of designing protection systems”, IMSETHC-BAS, 2020, ISBN: 978-619-188- 359-2, pages 169;
- Varbanov Vlad imir, „Modelling uncertainty in multisensory systems at conflict measurements with dempstershafer combinatorial rule“, International Scientific Journal “Mathematical Modelling”, 5, 3, STUME, 2021, ISSN:2603-2929, pp. 104-105;
- Niko lova V, Ivanov I, Damyanova L., „Technical requirements and test methods of elements of equipment-specialized security remedies firefighters in incident critical infrastructure“, International Scientific Journal “Security&Future”, STUME, 5, 1, 2021, ISSN 2535-0668, 32-35, 2021, ISSN:2535- 0668, pp. 32-35.