Sensitive information is information, in whatever form, including software, the unauthorized disclosure, modification, alteration, destruction, or denial of use of which could compromise nuclear security. Confidentiality is the property that information is not made available or disclosed to unauthorized individuals, entities or processes. Information security not only includes ensuring the confidentiality of information, but also includes ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information (its integrity) and the accessibility or usability of the information on demand (its availability).
- INTERNATIONAL ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY, Security of Nuclear Information, IAEA Nuclear Security Series No. 23-G, Vienna (2015).
- INTERNATIONAL ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY, Preventive and Protective Measures against Insider Threats, IAEA Nuclear Security Series No. 8, IAEA, Vienna (2008).
- PANEVSKI V.S., “Opportunities for determining factors affecting the development of intelligent security systems models”, 1/2020, International Scientific Journal Security & Future, 2020, ISSN:(PRINT) 2535-0668, ISSN: (ONLINE) 2535-082X, p.p. 6÷9;
- INTERNATIONAL ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY, Computer Security at Nuclear Facilities, IAEA Nuclear Security Series No. 17, IAEA, Vienna (2011).
- PANEVSKI V.S., “COMPATIBILITY BETWEEN DESIGN OF MECHATRONIC SYSTEMS FOR CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY AND TECHNOLOGICAL READINESS LEVELS”, International Scientific Journal “Security & Future”, 4, 3, Scientific Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering “Industry-4.0”, 2020, ISSN:2535-0668, p.p. 111÷114;
- INTERNATIONAL ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY, Development, Use and Maintenance of the Design Basis Threat, IAEA Nuclear Security Series No. 10, IAEA, Vienna (2009).
- INTERNATIONAL ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY, The Management System for Facilities and Activities, IAEA Safety Standards Series No. GS-R-3, IAEA, Vienna (2006).
- Valeri Panevski, Lyudmil Nedelchev, “Structuring key partnerships in the field of critical infrastructure security systems”, International Scientific Journal Innovations, 10 (2022), 2, SCIENTIFIC TECHNICAL UNION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING “INDUSTRY-4.0”, 2022, ISSN:ISSN PRINT 2603-3763; ISSN WEB 2603-3771, p.p. 53÷56;