Cyber warfare nowadays is a new and very important concept of the modern world. After land, sea, air and space, the war has entered the fifth dimension: cyberspace. Some computer glitches or attacks paralyze military e-mail systems, refineries and pipelines explode, air traffic control systems collapse, trains derail, financial data gets misdirected, power grids damaged, satellites go out of control. Worst of all, the identity of the aggressor remains a mystery. The effects of a cyber war are similar to those of a nuclear attack. This requires protective measures and security for the information that circulates in these communication systems and networks and constitutes one of the challenges of today’s time. Threats to communication and information systems have made cyber defense in the field of homeland security an element that must be taken into consideration.
- M. Gallaher, A. Link and B. Rowe, Cyber Security: Economic Strategies and Public Policy Alternatives, Edward Elgar Publishing, 2008
- T. Rid and B. Buchanan, "Attributing cyber-attacks", Journal of Strate St., vol. 38, no. 1-2, pp. 4-27, 2015
- Lillian Ablon, Martin C. Libicki and Andrea A. Golay, Markets for Cybercnme Tools and Stolen Data: Hackers‟ Bazaar, pp. 1-85, 2014
- Dawson, J. and Thomson, R., “The future cybersecurity workforce: Going beyond technical skills for successful cyber performance”, Frontiers in Psychology, 9(JUN), pp. 1–12, 2018
- C. L. Philip, Q. Chen and C. Y. Zhang, "Data-intensive applications challenges techniques and technologies: A survey on big data", Information Sciences, vol. 275, pp. 314-347, 2014
- C. S. Kruse, B. Frederick, T. Jacobson and D. K. Monticone, "Cybersecurity in healthcare: A systematic review of modern threats and trends", Tech. and Health Care, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 1-10, 2017
- S. King, & D. B., Boykin IV (2019). DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT DOCTRINE: Why Multi-Domain OperationsIsn’t AirLand Battle 2.0. Army Magazine, 69(3), 18–21.
- C.M. Williams, R. Chaturvedi and K. Chakravarthy, "Cybersecurity Risks in a Pandemic", Journal of Medical Internet Res., vol. 22, no. 9, 2020
- Asif Perwej “The Impact of Pandemic Covid-19 On The Indian Banking System”, International Journal Of Recent Scientific Research (IJRSR), ISSN 0976 –3031, Volume. 11, October, 2020
- S. Wu, Y. Chen, M. Li, X. Luo, Z. Liu and L. Liu, "Survive and Thrive: A Stochastic Game for DDoS Attacks in Bitcoin Mining Pools", EEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 874-887, 2020
- S. Aftergood, "Cybersecurity. The Cold war online", Nature, vol. 547, no. 7661, pp. 30, 2017
- M. Schwenk Jensen, J. Gruschka and N. Iacono, "On technical security issues in Cloud", IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, pp. 109-16, 2009
- Microsoft's report on the cyber attack in Albania July 2022
- N. Dhanjani, B. Rios, an d B. Hardin, Hacking: The Next Generation: The Next Generation. O‟Reilly Media, Inc., 2009