During out work in a project related to European security, we have created various devices. One of them is a sensor for control of contaminations in the composition of fogs, which is first of its kind in the world. The development of such a sensor is important because in this project, artificially generated fogs with special additives are used for decontamination, and it is crucial to control the quantity of impurities in these fogs. In this work, different aspects of the operation of this sensor, its advantages and design considerations are discussed.
- O. Ivanov, K. Simeonov, P. Todorov, Z. Stoyanov, D. Antonova, K. Kostadinov, Registration approach of viruses by using the electromagnetic echo effect, 2021 IEEE International Conference on Manipulation, Manufacturing and Measurement on the Nanoscale (3M-NANO), 2021, doi:10.1109/3M-NANO49087.2021.9599760.
- O. Ivanov, P. Todorov, I. Gultepe, Investigations on the Influence of Chemical Compounds on Fog Microphysical Parameters. Atmosphere, 11, 3, 2020, 225.
- O. Ivanov, Sensor applications of field-matter interactions, In Encyclopedia of Sensors, American Scientific Publishers, C. A. Grimes, E. C. Dickey, M. V. Pishko (editors), 9, 2006, 165-197.
- O. Ivanov, М. Kuneva, Quality control methods based on electromagnetic field-matter interactions, Application and Experience of Quality Control, O. Ivanov (editor), INTECH, 2011, DOI:10.5772/15857, 509-536.
- O. Ivanov, A. Vaseashta, L. Stoichev, Rapid, contactless, and non-destructive testing of chemical composition of samples, Functionalized Nanoscale Materials, Devices and Systems for Chem.-bio Sensors, Photonics, and Energy Generation and Storage, Springer, 2008, 331-334.
- O. Ivanov, S. Karatodorov, J. L. Pérez Díaz, Novel Electromagnetic Sensor for Contaminations in Fog Based on the Laser-induced Charge Effect, Proceedings of IEEE SENSORS 2017, CFP17SE, IEEE, 2017, ISBN: 978-1-5386-4056-2, 1509-1511.