TECHNOLOGICAL BASIS OF “INDUSTRY 4.0”
TECHNOLOGY FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF OPERATING STATION WITH TCL-TK BASED STRUCTURES. APPLICATIONS
- 1 Institute of Information and Communication Technologies, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences,Sofia, Bulgaria
- 2 Institute of Robotics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 3 SD "ЕLL – Danev, Bozhilov &", Sliven, Bulgaria
In this publication is presented a method for design of an operating station based on a TCL / TK – portable open source programmed platform, implemented for different operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, Solaris, Android).
In the article three possible approaches to building an operator station are considered:
(1) Classical approach which is realized by using of “event processing”, “call back” and “graphical tools” features of TCL/TK;
(2) The "Multi- interpreters" realisation using a number of interpreters of TCL;
(3) “Multi- threads" mode, including cooperative working of one or more program threads.
The described approaches are illustrated by presented implementation of an operating station to wireless control system for a group of intelligent instruments which are designed for laparoscopic surgery.