Conceptual model “Stage” and intellectual support of the solution process of “Tactical Problems” by crews of aircrafts
- 1 Federal State Unitary Enterprise
- 2 State Research Institute of Aviation Systems, Moscow, Russia
This paper is about the conceptual model “Stage” and its use in the development of on-board advisory expert systems of an operational goal setting (OAES-goal setting) and flight stages OAES-typical situation (TS).
- Fedunov B.Е., Simkina N.D. “The conceptual model of anthropocentric objects for the onboard tactical intelligence systems”. In: Proc. of the 19-th International Workshop on Computer Science and Information Technologies (CSIT’2017), Germany, Baden-Baden. October 8-10, 2017. Vol.1, pp.211-214.
- B. E. Fedunov, “The model Etap for the development of characteristics of on-board intelligent systems for anthropocentric objects. Ontologiya Proektirovaniya, No. 2(4), 36–43 (2012)
- Kolisnichenko A.V, Fedunov B.E. “Onboard intellectual information system “Situational awareness of the helicopter crew””. Mechatronics, automation, control. 2016, No. 10, pp. 703-708
- Zheltov S. Yu. and Fedunov B.E. “Operational Goal Setting in Anthropocentric Objects from the Viewpoint of the Conceptual Model called Etap: I. Structures of Algorithms for the Support of Crew Decision-Making”. J. Comput. Syst. Sci. Int.Vol.54, No.3, pp.384-398.(2015).
- Zheltov S.Yu. and Fedunov B.E. “Operational Goal Setting in Anthropocentric Objects from the Viewpoint of the Conceptual Model called Etap:II. Operation Modes of the On Board Real Time Advisory Expert System and Its Dialog with the Crew Journal”. of Computer and Systems Sciences International #3, 16
- Fedunov B.E. “Mechanisms of output in the knowledge base of on-board advisory expert systems”. –M., Izv. RAN. TiSY. 2002. № 4
- Fedunov B.E. “Basic algorithmic shell of on-board advisory expert systems of typical situations of object functioning”. –М., Izv. RAN, TiSU. № 5, 2009. pp. 90 -101.
- Stefanov V.A, Fedunov B.E “On - board operational - advisory expert systems (BOSES) of typical situations of functioning of anthropocentric (technical) objects”. –M., Publishing house MAI. 2006. 191 p.