This article compiles different features of waste management systems, as well as its practical implementation in Mathematic and Geoinformation analysis. Technological basis of information support of waste management and its indicators, such as adverse impact on the natural environment and human health and territorial features of the risk caused by long-term negative impact on the environment and public health, are presented. Population, economy, and environment in the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia are strongly affected by thorough decisions made by authorities in the field of waste management, that are: finding places for storage, recycling, and subsequent distribution of waste and its derivatives, that also includes taking measures to influence people’s understanding of dealing with waste and environmental problems. In this paper, the focal point is the technology of mathematical-geoinformation modelling, the basis of which, as applied to waste management problems, is a system combination of geoinformation technologies and mathematical-statistical modelling methods. Approaches to solving the problem of classifying areas of the territorial system by state indicators are presented in the article.
- Ayvazyan SA, Buchstaber VM, Enukov IS, Meshalkin LD Applied statistics. Classification and reduction of dimensionality. - Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 1989. - 607 p.
- Berlyant A.M. Cartographic method of investigation. - Moscow: Moscow State University, 1988. - 252 p.
- Berlyant A.M. Image space: map and information. -M .: Thought, 1986. - 254 p.
- Bocharov M.K. Methods of mathematical statistics in geography. - Moscow: Thought, 1971. - 371 p.
- Viktorov A.S. Picture of the landscape. - Moscow: Thought, 1986. - 179 p.
- Gig J. Wang. Applied general theory of systems. - Moscow: Mir, 1981. - Book. 1. - 341 p., Prince. 2 - 730 p.
- Gubanov VA, Zakharov V.V., Kovalenkov A.N. Introduction to system analysis. - Leningrad: Publishing House of Leningrad State University, 1988. - 232 pp.
- Davison M. Multidimensional scaling: Methods of visual presentation of data / Trans. with English. VS S. Kamensky. - Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 1988. - 254 p.
- Milkov F.N. Physical geography: the current state, patterns, problems. - Voronezh, 1981. - 136 p.
- Mikhailov N.I. Physico-geographical zoning. - Moscow: Moscow State University, 1985. - 184 p.
- Aldenderer MS, Blashfield R.K. Cluster analysis // Factor discriminant and cluster analysis, Ed. Enyukova N.S. - Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 1989. - pp. 139 - 210.
- Rosenberg GS, Shitikov VK, Brusilovsky PM Ecological forecasting (functional predictors of time series). - Togliatti, 1994. - 182 p.
- Fedina A.E. Physico-geographical zoning. - Moscow: MSU, 1981. - 128 pp.
- Guzairov MB, Gvozdev VE, Ilyasov BJ. G., Kolodenkova A. Ye. Statistical study of territorial systems: monograph. - Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 2008. - 187 p.
- Christodoulo O.I. Development of an information system for the location of technogenic hazards with the use of fuzzy logic / O.I. Christodoulo, I.F. Salimzyanov, N.R. Gareyeva // Scientific journal "Scientific and technical statements of SPbSPU. Computer science. Telecommunications. Control". - St. Petersburg, Russia, 2015. Vol.5 (229). Pp. 47 - 58.
- Khristodulo O., Davletbakova Z., Gvozdev V. Spatial Information Processing for Decision-making Supporting of Siting Sources of Technogenic Hazards Using Computer Technologies // 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM). - Chelyabinsk, 2017. P. 1-5.
- Gvozdev VE, Khristodulo OI, Fakhretdinova E.B. Information support of waste management on the basis of cognitive, geoinformation and mathematical modeling // Proceedings of the International Scientific and Technical Conference Perspective information technologies, Samara, 2018 - P. 1110 - 1114.