Web-based information system for the impact assessment of energy on the geoecology of the region
- 1 Laboratory of Information Systems in energetics, Melentiev Energy Systems Institute of SB RAS, Irkutsk, Russia
This article formulates and briefly discusses the formulation and proposed approaches to solving the problem of the impact of energy on the geoecology of the region. Applied semantic technologies are also presented, for example, such as ontological and cognitive. The main attention is paid to the Web-oriented information system – its structure, main components and approaches to implementation, as well as one of the most important components of the system –Contingency Management Language CML
- “Geoecology”. In: O.V. Petrov (ed) Geological Dictionary / 3rd ed., Revised. and additional. St. VSEGEI, Petersburg, 2010, p. 244. (T. 1. A-I)
- Richard J. Huggett “Geoecology: An Evolutionary Approach”, Routledge, 1995.
- Ivanova I.Yu., Ivanov R.A. “The use of geovisualization in the analysis of the location of energy infrastructure objects of the central ecological zone of the Baikal natural territory”. Information and Mathematical Technologies in Science and Management. Science Magazine. 2016; 2(4): 80-89.
- Massel L.V. “Problems of the creation of semiotic-type intelligent systems for strategic situational management in critical infrastructures”. Information and Mathematical Technologies in Science and Management. Science Magazine, 2016; 1:7-27.
- “Energy, Climate Change, Environment”. International Energy Agency, 2016.
- K. Pavlickova , A. Miklosovicova, M. Vyskupova . “Effects of Sustainable Energy Facilities on Landscape: A Case Study of Slovakia”. In: N. Nakagoshi and J.A. Mabuhay (eds) Designing Low Carbon Societies in Landscapes, Ecological Research Monographs, Chapter 7, Springer Tokyo, 2014, pp. 109-127. DOI 10.1007/978-4- 431-54819-5_7
- Hussey, K., and J. Pittock “The Energy-Water Nexus: Managing the Links between Energy and Water for a Sustainable Future”. Ecology and Society, 2012; 1(17): 31. DOI: 10.5751/ES-04641-170131
- Pfeiffer A., Millar R., Hepburn C., Beinhocker E. “The „2°C capital stock‟ for electricity generation: Committed cumulative carbon emissions from the electricity generation sector and the transition to a green economy”. Applied Energy, 2016.; 179:1395-1408.
- Gruber T.R. “A Translation Approach to Portable Ontologies”. Knowledge Acquisition, 1993, 2(5):199-220, 1993.
- Guarino N., D. Oberle, S. Staab, “What Is an Ontology?”. Handbook on Ontologies, 2009, 1-17. 10.1007/978-3-540-92673-3_0.
- Guarino N. “Formal Ontology in Information Systems”. In: Proceedings of FOIS'98, Trento, Italy, 6-8 June 1998. pp. 3-15.
- Stoljarov L.N. “The philosophy of event modeling by the example of the emergency scenario in energy sector” In: International Conference "Information Technologies in science, education, telecommunications and business": Proceedings. Ukraine. Gurzuf, 2010. pp. 197-200.
- Massel L.V., E.V. Pjatkova “Application of Bayesian belief networks to intelligent support in research of energy security problems”. Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Technical University, 2012. 2: 8-13.
- Massel L.V., Galperov V.I.. “Development of multi-agent systems for the distributed solution of energy problems using agent scenarios”. Izvestiya of Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2015; V. 326, 5:45-53
- Massel L.V., Massel A.G. “The language for knowledge description and knowledge management in intelligent system of semiotic type”. In: Proceedings of 20th All-Russian Baikal Conference “Informational and Mathematical Technologies in Science and Management” (IMT’2015), Vol.3. ISEM SB RAS, Irkutsk, Russia, 2015, pp. 112-124
- Massel L.V., Kuzmin V.R. “Situation calculus as development of semiotic approach for creating intelligent decision-making system”. Bulletin of NSU:Information technologies, 2017; 4(15): 43-52.
- Zagorulko Yu.A., Popov I.G. “A Software Environment based on an Integrated Knowledge Representation Model”. In: Perspectives of System Informatics. - Proc. of the Andrei Ershov Second Internat. Conf. PSI'96, Novosibirsk, Russia, June 25-28, 1996. - pp. 300-304.
- Zagorulko Yu.A., Popov I.G. “Knowledge representation language based on the integration of production rules, frames and a subdefinite model”. Joint Bull. of the NCC & IIS. Ser.: Comput. Sci., 1998; 8:81- 100