Prospects for progress in the creation of analytical systems, the purpose of which is the statistical determination of the trends in the spread of socially significant processes and related events, are critical because of the global geopolitical crisis. His imprints are imposed on almost all states, in conditions of which the significance of the influence of negative and positive social phenomena is determined by a steady increase. In this article, the method of mathematical modeling of the process of identifying, establishing characteristics and potential relationships between various processes that make up or have an effect on socially significant phenomena is delineated.
- Antonov V.V. The method of designing an adaptive software package on the basis of the methodology of the category formal model of an open subject domain // Vestnik UGATU, 2015. Vol. 19. No. 1. P. 258-263.
- Antonov V.V., Kulikov G.G., Antonov D.V. The set-theoretical IP model for multidimensional analytical analysis, which meets the requirements of the data warehouse // Bulletin of the USATU, 2012. Vol. 16. No. 6 (51). C. 189-201.
- Antonov V.V., Kulikov G.G. Semantico-mathematical language for describing the structure of an intellectual system based on fuzzy logic [Text] / Antonov V.V., Kulikov G.G. // International journal "Software products and systems". Tver. 2011, No. 3 (95). Pp. 33- 35.
- Antonov V.V., Kulikov G.G. Method of constructing a mathematical model of a domain / V.V. Antonov, G.G. Kulikov // Vestnik SSEU: nauch. journal. Samarsk. state. econ. University. 2010. № 5 (67). Pp. 10-14.
- Blokh A.Sh., Graph-schemes and algorithms: Textbook for the phys.-math. fact. ped. in-tov. - Mn: Vysh. shk., 1987. - 144s.
- Vokuyeva, T.A., Calculation of the mutual interaction matrix of the cognitive map, Izvestiya Komi, Scientific Center, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Issue 3 (11). Syktyvkar, 2012.
- Goldblatt R. Toposes. Categorical analysis of logic. - Moscow: Mir, 1983. - 488 p.
- Konev K.A. Ontological concept of solving problems in applied scientific research // Informatization of education and science. 2016. No. 1 (29). Pp. 147-155.
- Konev K.A. Ontological specialization of the field of scientific knowledge // Informatization of education and science. 2017. No. 3 (36). Pp. 95-105.
- Masel L.V. Fractal approach to the structuring of knowledge and examples of its application // Ontology of design. 2016. Vol. 6. No. 2 (20). Pp. 149-161.
- Novikov D.A., "Cognitive Games": Linear Impulse Model, Probl. managed. 2008. № 3; Autom. Remote Control. 71: 4 (2010).
- Feder E. Fractals. - Moscow: Mir, 1991. - 254 p.
- Tsvetkovich D.M., Dub M., Sachs H., Spectra of graphs. Theory and application // Kiev: Nauk. dumka, 1984. - 384 p.