Stream handling large volume documents in situationally oriented databases
- 1 Department of Computer Science and Robotics, Ufa State Aviation Technical University, Ufa, Russia
The article discusses the streaming data processing in large quantities for the situation-oriented databases (SODB). Traditionally SODB provides cached processing of heterogeneous data. This article considered the work with large files that do not fit entirely in memory – containing a number of similar fragments, which can be processed portions. Portions of data are extracted from the input stream, processed in the buffer, and then sent to the output stream. Three variants of implementing this scheme are considered in the framework of the hierarchical situational model of the HSM. The tools offered at the conceptual level are illustrated by the example of processing XML data using PHP software tools, such as XMLReader, XMLWriter, DOM.
- Pokorny J., “NoSQL databases: a step to database scalability in web environment”, International Journal of Web Information Systems, 2013; 9(1):69–82.
- Mironov V. V., Gusarenko A. S., Dimetriev R. R., Sarvarov M. R. “The Personalized Documents Generating Using DOMobjects in Situation-Oriented Databases”, Vestnik UGATU. 2014; 65:191–197. (In Russian).
- Kosar T., Bohra S., Mernik M. Domain-Specific Languages: A Systematic Mapping Study // Information and Software Technology. 2016; 71:77–91.
- Gusarenko A. S. “Improvement of Situation-Oriented Database Model for Interaction with MYSQL”, Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Priborostroenie. [Journal of Instrument Engineering] 2016; 59:355–363. (In Russian).
- Mironov V. V., Gusarenko A. S., Yusupova N. I., “Displaying virtual the XML-documents to MySQL tables in situationoriented databases, “distributed approach””, Informacionnye tehnologii i vychislitel'nye sistemy [Information technology and computer systems], 2017; 1:77–89. (In Russian).
- Mironov V. V., Gusarenko A. S., Yusupova N. I. “Situationoriented databases: current state and prospects for research”, Vestnik UGATU. 2015; 68:188–199. (In Russian).
- Gusarenko A. S., Mironov V. V. “Smarty-objects: Use Case of Heterogeneous Sources in Situationally-Oriented Databases”, Vestnik UGATU. 2014; 64:242–252. (In Russian).
- Gusarenko A. S., Mironov V. V. “Heterogeneous Document Sources in Situationally-Oriented Databases”, Vestnik UGATU. 2015; 19:124–131. (In Russian).
- Mironov V. V., Gusarenko A. S. “Using of RESTful-Services in Situationally-Oriented Databases”, Vestnik UGATU. 2015; 67:232–239. (In Russian).
- Mironov V. V., Gusarenko A. S., Yusupova N. I. “SituationOriented Database: Integration of XML Data and Relational Environment” // Sistemy upravlenija i informacionnye tehnologii [Automation and Remote Control]. 2016; 65:48–56. (In Russian).
- Mironov V. V., Gusarenko A. S., Yusupova N. I. “Structuring Virtual Multi-Documents in Situationally-Oriented Databases by Means of Entry-Elements”, Trudy SPIIRAN [SPIIRAS Proceedings]. 2017; 53:225–243. (In Russian).
- Mironov V. V., Gusarenko A. S., Yusupova N. I., “The Invariance of The Virtual Data in The Situationally Oriented Database When Displayed on Heterogeneous Data Storages”, Vestnik komp'iuternykh i informatsionnykh tekhnologii [Herald of Computer and Information Technologies], 2017; 151:29–36. (In Russian).
- Osvaldo S. S. Jr. etc. “Developing software systems to Big Data platform based on MapReduce model: An approach based on Model Driven Engineering”, Information and Software Technology. 2017; 92:30–48.
- Cobo M. J., López-Herrera A.G., Herrera-Viedma E. “A relational database model for science mapping analysis”, Acta Polytechnica Hungarica. 2015; 6:43–62.
- Arevalo C. etc. “A metamodel to integrate business processes time perspective in BPMN 2.0”, Information and Software Technology. 2016; 77:17–33.
- Amanatidis T., Chatzigeorgiou A. “Studying the evolution of PHP web applications”, Information and Software Technology. 2016; 72:48–67.
- Agh H., Ramsin R. “A pattern-based model-driven approach for situational method engineering”, Information and Software Technology. 2016; 78:95–120.
- Mironov V. V., Gusarenko A. S., Yusupova N. I. Situationoriented databases: document management on the base of embedded dynamic model / CEUR Workshop Proceedings (CEUR-WS.org): Selected Papers of the XI International Scientific-Practical Conference Modern Information Technologies and IT-Education (SITITO 2016), Moscow, Russia, November 25-26, 2016. P. 238–247.
- Djukic V., Lukovic I., Popovic A., Ivancevic V., “Model Execution: An Approach based on extending Domain-Specific Modeling with Action Reports”, Computer Science and Information Systems, 2013; 4:1585–1620.