The article provides the economical formulation, mathematical formalization and practical implementation of assortment planning of output product on the basis of financial profitability of each of the products; environmental profitability of each of the products; the period of receipt of funds for each sold product. Mathematical tools of formalization and implementation are nonlinear mathematical programming. The study was implemented on material of one of the key enterprises of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
- Bronshteyn A.M., Litvin V.A., Rusin I.I. Greening the economy: methods of regional governance. M.: Nauka, 1990. 120 p.
- On environmental expertise: federal law of 23.11.1995 No. 174-ФЗ (edit. of 18.12.2006) // Russian Federation Code. 1995. No. 48. Art. 4556.
- Gizzatullin R. Kh. Theoretical aspects of environmental function of modern Russian government / R.Kh. Gizzatullin // Legal policy and legal life. 2005. No. 1. Pp. 121-129.
- Dorzhieva R. Ts. Environmental requirements: concepts and correlation with other reqirements / R. Ts. Dorshievs // Environmental law. 2006. No. 5. Pp. 7-10.
- Petrova T.V. Technical regulation as a part of legislative regulation of environment protection / T.V. Petrova // Environmental law. 2005. No. 1. Pp. 77-81.
- Reymers N. F. Environmental management: glossary. – N.F. Reymers. М.: Мysl, 1990. 637 p.
- Rodionova L.N., Mukhtarova E.G. Market orientation of methods of environmental management in the region. Economical vestnik UGNTU. Collection of scientific papers/ Edit. Rodionava L.N. and others. Ufa: pub. house of Fund of assistance in development of scientific investigations, 2001. 168p. Pp.105-110.