Speaking about Industry 4.0 we can’t help mentioning the role of optical sensors in building automation, especially in smart factories and automation of SCADA system. Building smart factories in concept of Industry 4.0 requires intelligent sensors and seems relevant. The paper considers management system of distributed factory and information security of it if there are used optical sensors.
- The 7 technologies changing your world URL: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/01/a-brief-guide-to-thetechnologies-changing-world/
- R. Drath, and A. Horch, “Industrie 4.0: Hit or Hype?”, IEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine, 8(2), 2014, pp. 56-58
- Norman Frankel “The growing role and risk of connected everything” URL: https://cybersecuritytrends.uk/2017/10/31/the-growing-roleand-risk-of-connected-everything/
- Gianluca Bocci Security and Privacy in the Internet of Thing URL: https://cybersecuritytrends.uk/2018/01/08/security-andprivacy-in-the-internet-of-thing/
- Mike Bonner What is Industry 4.0 and What Does it Mean for My Manufacturing? URL: https://blog.viscosity.com/blog/whatis-industry-4.0-and-what-does-it-mean-for-my-manufacturing
- D. Lucke, C. Constantinescu, and E. Westkämper, “Smart Factory - A Step towards the Next Generation of Manufacturing”, in: Mitsuishi, M., K. Ueda, and F. Kimura, eds., Manufacturing Systems and Technologies for the New Frontier, the 41st CIRP conference on manufacturing systems, Tokyo, 2008, pp. 115-118
- S J Oks, A Fritzsche. Importance of user role concepts for the implementation and operation of service systems based on cyberphysical architectures. Innteract 2015, Chemnitz, Germany, 2015: 1–5.
- Jazdin N. Cyber physical systems in the context of Industry 4.0. 19th IEEE International Conference on Automation, Quality and Testing, Robotics (AQTR), Cluj-Napoca, Romania, 2014: 1–3
- René Waslo et al., Industry 4.0 and cybersecurity: Managing risk in an age of connected production, Deloitte University Press, March 21, 2017, https://dupress.deloitte.com/dup-usen/focus/industry-4-0/cybersecurity-managingrisk-in-age-ofconnected-production.html